Read the entire series!

BOOK 1- (LAST TO FALL) (Original story)

Exiled and left to die on a hostile alien planet for a crime she didnt commit, alita is saved by a alien native who wants nothing to do with her... Or so he thought.

Xanadis...A world deemed uninhabitable by humans and made into a penal colony where deathrow convicts are sent to serve out the rest of their lives, forced to fight to survive or subcome to the harsh enviroment and fall prey to the many creatures that live there.

After being convicted of a murder she didnt commit alita is left stranded on the hostile world filled with carnivorous plants, ruthless criminals, hostile natives, and bloodthirsty monsters.

She comes to realize the world isnt as unforgiving and cold as it seems. She's saved by a native who dislikes humans as much as the next guy but shes intent on sticking by his side in order to survive. The only issue being is the last thing he wants is a pathetic, weak human girl following him around...

BOOK 2- (RISE OF THE FALLEN)(PREQUEL)

Abandoned and left to die, a human girl must fight to survive on an alien planet filled with monsters that want to kill her. That is until she meets one that wants something more.

This is the story of Kora...

After being Convicted of wrongful murder and exiled to the planet of xanadis alone to die, kora's lost all sense of trust for others and only knows how to rely on herself to survive.

fighting tooth and nail, Kora struggles to survive alone against alien plants and man-eating monsters of all kinds. But just as she's run out of luck she meets a alien native that changes her life for the better.

But all that bitterness and hatred she's dirtied her plate with isn't just going to be washed away by some big alien man's massive hands... Right?

Recently Elazar has noticed something strange near his tribe's territory. Strange tracks and evidence of tools not made by any tribe he knows of. He is curious as to what could be lurking in the forests despite his tribe mates telling him to leave it be.

One night he makes a discovery as he finds a strange being, injured, starved and on the brink of death. Elazar makes the choice to save the small being and nurture it back to health.

He's heard many things about humans, many bad things. And although this small creature shares some similarities to the stories, there's also many differences.

One of them being that this human was unlike any others...because this one was female...

(Book 2 of LTF series~)

BOOK 3- (FALL OF THE FORSAKEN)(sequel)

after the events of 'last to fall' Alita has returned to the planet of xanadis and to the arms of the alien who forever changed her life.

Alita and Azriel have been reunited after a long period of separation and suffering and have finally made a family of their own, settling in with their new friends and tribe, but the peace doesn't last.

new unfamiliar humans have descended upon xanadis threatening the lovers new life and the lives of their children. although reluctant, Alita knows she has no choice but to return to her old home upon the colony ship of  Krosa in order to find out what the humans are after, and stop them once and for all.

the events that took place during her stay upon the colony ship still haunt her but in order to protect her family and friends she must go back, but this time she wont be returning alone, and the humans will be forced to face the alien natives they've grown to fear so much.

(SPIN OFF BOOK): FIRST TO RISE (alternate history story can be read at any point In the series)