What happened?

Odaine's P.O.V

*Gun shot from upstairs*

"DAMION" I SHOUT.

For a second the place got silent. I ran upstairs to see my dad aiming a gun at Damian.

Odaine: Dad what are you doing?

Dad: I'm going to kill this motherfucker. What did you do to my son!

Odaine: please dad, look I'm alive, let's go.

Dad: Shut your mouth boi! Punk ass nigga what did you do to my son?

Damian: I make your little boy my bitch.

Dad: What the fuck did you just say to me?

Damian: You hear me. I made him my bitch. You want to see how good he throated my dick. Was his mom this good?

Dad: You better shut the fuck up you disgusting piece of shit.

Behind my came three guys in ski-masks. They all pointed a gun to his head.

Man 1: drop your weapon nigga.

Dad: I ain't dropping nothing, NIGGA.

Man 1: I won't ask you again.

Damian: I would listen to him if I were you.

Dad: How about you shut your mouth son.

One of the man walked over to me and grab me. Pointed his gun to my head.

Man 1: How about now?

Dad: Leave him out of this.

Me: Dad please listen to him.

My dad lower his gun.

Man 1: now turn around and leave.

My Dad: What about my son?

Man 1: Do as I say and you can bring him home.

My Dad: Alright just don't hurt him.

My dad left the room. The man holding then guide me out of the room where my dad was and I ran to him and hug him.

**************************
It's has been six months since all of this shit went down. Mark confessed to me about what he did to my mom. I was upset with him for a while but, I forgave him. After he came out of the hospital he spent almost every single day with me. I started back attending school and got back into the college life. My mind sometimes reflects on Damian but, I never try to reach out to him. It's as if I am truly back to who I really am.

Mark's P.O.V
It was so hard for me to confess to Odaine. The looked of disappoinment on his face was too much fore to handle. I really am in love with my best friend. I take him out, ensuring that he was having the time of his life. Tonight at the Wet and Wild event I am going to be asking him to be mine.

******
Mark: Are you still going to the party tonight?

Odaine: Yes. You are the one picking me up remember.

Mark: Yeah I just wanted to confirm because I know you like changing your mind.

Odaine: oh stop being so dramatic Mark. I only did that once and, it's because I was feeling sick.

Mark: Are you sure? What about the time you ditch me to go hang out with Jaden and, that time when you ditched me to go hook up with that ugly guy.

Odaine: Jaden was my man at the time. And that guy was not ugly you are just jealous of him.

Mark: whatever you say O.D.

Odaine (chuckles).

Phone pings*

Unknown number: see you tonight.