Tell All

Odaine's P.O.V.

"A few nights ago I met  the brother of my kidnapper and I can't stop thinking about him. We have been texting from since, mostly about medicine. We both made plans to meet up at this luxurious five star hotel so he can assist me with a project I have been struggling with. I low-key hope I can conquer two birds with one stone.
I am pondering how am I going to tell Quincy that I am going to meet up with Sean without him stopping me or getting angry."

*Bathroom door opens, Quincy enters the room; towel wrapped around his waist*

"Hey babes I've been meaning to ask " Quincy utters. "Would you like to come to this gathering some off my colleagues and I are putting on?"

"Sure, but when is this gathering?" I ask.

"It's this Saturday night " Quincy replies "are you going to be free? You should be free, no?"

I think to myself will I be free Saturday night? I do have a meet up with Mark, but we aren't on speaking terms currently so that's that.

" I should be free" I reply "Where is this keeping tho?"

"Well there's this old family cabin further up in the mountains of St.Andrew" Quincy replies "so that's where I'll be hosting it; it's great for a small get together like that"

"Okay" I reply "well it's a date then"

"Yes it is" Quincy " another thing "

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Are you free this evening?" He asks.

" Well I do have a group meet up this evening" I reply "so I won't be free until after then"

" Okay" He replies "who are you meeting up with?"

I got up off the bed and walk over to the closet and take down one of my white shirts off the hanger.

"Just the gang" I reply.

He walks over and take the shirt out of my hand. He then proceeds to put it on me. He kisses my forehead all the way down to my lips.

"What was that for?" I ask him.

"Nothing" he replies "just a good luck kiss"

I smile at him and give him a kiss back.
"Good luck to you too papi"

"Thank You babes" he replies.

He puts on his uniform. Looking at his sexy body makes me feel so guilty for seeking after other men. Our sexual moments are so good. Our chemistry is great. He treats me greatly, he takes me on dates, and always ensures that I get whatever I want. He does not cheat on me. He doesn't abuse me. Why am I not satisfied with him alone? Why am I still thinking about Sean? Better yet why am I so jealous that Mark gets to fuck Damion? Am I fucking crazy? Am I a fool? I don't know why I am so conflicted in my thoughts.

After he finished putting on his uniform we head to his car, and enter. There was not much talking on the way to campus because there were some notes I really needed to revise. He did ask me if he could drop me to my group meetup though; to which I replied "no".
Lying to him is one thing, but having him dropped me off to see a man that he probably hates is next level evil, and that isn't me.

We finally reach to campus and we both say departing greetings to each other.

Upon entering the classroom I see Mark in there talking to another student name Phillipe. We made eye contact. I then went to the back of the class, sit and take out my notebook to finish reviewing the notes. I put in my airpods to drown out the presence of Mark. I am not upset that he hooked up with Damion, if I'm being honest with myself I am just jealous. I can feel him staring at me though.