Quincy (finale)

Quincy's Thoughts

I just feel something is off with that car following us this morning. The scared look on Odaine's face says it all. I know he was trying to disguise it but it was so obvious. I actually hope he is doing okay because I noticed the individuals from the car came out and went in. I got clear photos of both men but I am confused because when I run the license plate it says the car belongs to a Gregory Willis. That's impossible because Gregory is reportedly dead. I remembered working on his case. Legally he is dead, but no body was ever found; just blood and other circumstantial evidence.

"On the 15th of August 2018 witnesses reported seeing Gregory Willis better know as Greg, picking up two men in his black Sedan. That was the last time anyone saw him alive" Quincy reads.

If that's the case then why is his car be driven by two men. Something is suspicious about this case.

Who are those men?
Why did Odaine seems so scared of them?
What happened to Gregory?

It says here that the case has been closed and the person responsible for the Death if Gregory has been sentenced to life in prison.

Danold Reed?

That name sounds familiar. I remember his name getting brought up,but I wasn't aware that there was a sentencing. This might be one of the stupidest cover up of a case I've ever seen.

"Heyo Keens" he calls over to his colleague "Come here a bit"

Keens walks over to him.

"What's up man?" Keens asks.

"Remember that case we worked back in 018? He asks.

"We worked many cases back then" Keens replies "you are going to have to be more specific "

He hands the case files over to Keens. Up on reading the case name Keens asks
"Where did you get this?"

Quincy looks at him confused

"What do you mean by how did I get this?" He asks "I was checking out a car and his name popped up as the owner, so I did a bit more digging "

"Shit" Keens utters "that's not possible D.Q."

"Tell me some officer Keens and don't lie to me" Quincy says "Why is that not possible?"

"Detective Quincy I don't know what to say, Gregory was found dead remember?" Quincy replies.

Detective Quincy gets up and put on his vest.

"Let's take a walk Keens"

"Ok boss" Keens replies.

Quincy and Keens walk out of the building and into the parking lot over to where Quincy's car is parked.
They both enter the car and enter.

"Quincy can you show me in this case file where it says that Gregory was found dead?" He asks.

Keens took the case file and read it and didn't find the information.

"It's not there boss" Keens answers.

"Then why did you just tell me that he was found dead?" Quincy asks

"Sir I really think you should leave this case alone" Keens says.

"And why should I do that?" Quincy asks.

"Because it's solved" Keens replies.

Quincy looks over at Keens.

"Here's what going to happen, after you leave this car you're going to get me a visit with Inmate Donald Reed."

"I'm afraid I can't do that sir" Keens says

"That was an order boi" Quincy replies.

Keens sits there trembling.

"What can I do to convince you to leave this case as is sir?" Keens please with him.

"You can get me a visit this afternoon with Inmate Reed" Quincy responds.

Keens places his hands on Quincy's thigh and runs it all the way up to his Dick.

"Are you sure there's no other way I can convince you?" Keens asks gripping on his dick

"Yuh wah dead boi?" Quincy asks "Tek yuh bloodclaat hand off a me bredda".

Keens removes his hand quickly.
"I'm sorry" he apologizes.

"Come out a me car and never you do that again " Quincy says in a deadly serious tone "and mek sure you do weh me ask here mi a seh boi?"

"Yes sir" Keens rushes out the car.

Quincy sits in his car and observes the case file a bit more.
He reads the name of the leading detective on the case.

The leading detective on the case was Detective Jason Palmer. Detective Palmer was shot several times by two armed men about a year after the case started . Suspiciously a month after the he died the case closed and Danold Reed was sentenced for the Death of 20 years old Gregory.

"I must get to the bottom of this because something is suspiciously off with this case" Quincy says.

He puts up the the case file under his driver's seat before coming out of his car and close it up.

......
Author's Note:
The story of Quincy is vital for the plot in my head.
There will more on this case as the story goes on.
Let's now go onto the party at A.C hotel.
Y'all are invited by the don Damian himself.