Quincy 2

The whole ride to Starbucks was a so fucking annoying. All the way from home Quincy has been questioning me about Mark. I mean I understand the jealousy, I would be jealous if a Tall, dark skin, handsome hunk was after my babe too. Thinking of it right now Mark probably can fuck better than Quincy.
Fuck? What the fuck am I thinking?
I can't help it. It's just something about the way he is so protective of me. He is such a fucking alpha. I can't be with him in that way tho, I am too toxic for him.

"Yo" Quincy echoes.

I completely forgot this nigga was talking to me.

"What babes?" I ask

"You nah answer me question?" He asks.

"Babes it's too hard to focus when you are looking so edible in your uniform" I said.

"If that's the case then cancel your plans with this Marcus guy and let's go for another round" He replies "I've got time before I got to clock in"

"Tempting" I respond "But I need to speak to Mark babe"

"See that's what I don't get" He said.

"What don't you get Quincy?" I ask "He's literally my best friend "

"Could you not speak over the phone?" He asks.

"He doesn't want to hence the Starbuck link up" I answer.

" Nuh worry man when me lock yah weh mAh see how else him a guh get in contact with you " He said.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I ask furiously.

"Babe calm down" he said "A just likkle joke me a run"

"Don't fucking joke with me like that" I reply  "I will fuck you up".

"DAMN BABE" He responds "I am sorry man".

"Hurry up and drop me off man" I reply "pissing me the fuck off".

"I am sorry babes" He apologies "I didn't mean to upset you".

I hiss my teeth.

Why would he say that? This dumb ass nigga.
Maybe I shouldn't be so upset with him. I have not tell him about what happened to me as yet. I don't know if I ever will

"Babe" he utters " Is it me or has that car been following us for some time now?"

I look around to see to see it was Damian and another nigga in the car.

"I don't know" I said "Maybe"

"Gather the plate number for me" he says.

I look around and get the plate number,

"5031DA" I said

"Thanks" He responds.

He drives up to the Starbucks front and so did Damian. I see Mark standing at the front of the Starbucks awaiting me.

"Alright see you later babes" He says "I love you"

" I love you too" I reply.

He goes into his wallet a take out 5k and hands it to me
"Pay for your own meal or whatever you having, if you need more call me, I don't want nobody spending on my babe"

"Babe calm down now man," I say whilst taking the cash ," Thanks babe"

He drives off and I walk over to Mark.

"Let's go inside Damian follows me  here" I say as soon as I walk over to Mark.

"Bomboclaat now man" Mark exclaims "This bloodclaat nigga nah guh learn until mi clip him enuh"

"Let's just go inside" I say.

We both enter Starbucks.

" How yuh man allow Damian fi a follow you around?" He asks.

"He doesn't know anything about Damian" I reply.

"Oh suh yuh nuh tell him everything" he utters " a nuh yuh man that then".

*Rolls eyes*

We walk over to the cashier and order two iced-coffee and went  to sit at a desk to catch up.

As we sit and about to get into talking Damian pulls the door and come over to us.

"Wassup Mark?" He asks "Wassup babes?" He looks at me

I ignore him

"Bredda wah yuh want?" Mark asks

Damian takes a seat.

" Aiit so this is what's up. You are going to remain calm or Else him a guh light up the place (points to his friend sitting across from us). So tonight I'm having a party at A.C hotel and mi a guh wah yuh fwd Odaine. You can carry your lapdog if you want or even your other boytoy."

"I will not be coming anywhere " I reply.

" Oh cool" Damian says.

He takes out his phone and show me the screen. It is three different screens showing surveillance, one on my mother, one on my father and the others on my friends. He shows Mark the phone too.

"It doesn't take anything out of me to swipe any of these life,so I would suggest you reconsider your response yeah?"

"What do you want from me Damian?" I ask.

"I told you already babe, I just want you to be at my party, I promise it will be a peaceful night."

"ICED-COFFEE FOR ODAINE"

DAMIAN GETS UP AND GO COLLECT THE ORDER.

"see you tonight yeah?" He says before walking over to collect my iced-coffee and leave.

This man is crazy crazy. He won't ever leave me alone. Now he's got surveillance on my love ones and is now using that to threaten me. I really can't stand these niggas.

"So hear wah guh gwaan" Mark breaks the silence " I will follow you to this party and guard you all night"

"I can go alone" I reply

"Yeah, but only if I die before tonight" he responds.

"I can't get you involve anymore Mark" I said.

"I got myself involved, and there's no stopping until that nigga is dead." Mark says.

"Okay then boss man" I reply. "Why he got surveillance on them tho, it's me who he wants"

"Exactly he wants you and he's going to do whatever he can to get you back" Mark " we've gotta play this smart and stay ahead of him."

"And how will we do that? I ask.

"Worry not I got that part cover " Mark responds.

"ICED-COFFEE FOR MARCELLOUS"  The cashier calls.

"That'd be me" Mark answers.

TBC......