La fiesta!

Damian's P.O.V

The party is a vibe stills enuh. All now me nuh see my one B step in. Never meant to scare him, I just need him to understand that he belongs to me.

"Am I doing good Daddy?"  A voice from lower down asks.

"Shut the fuck up and keep sucking bitch" I reply " and mi nuh wah feel no more teeth to"

Got a little twink a clean off me tool. All these cocksuckers and none of them can deal with it like my one B. Imagine this lil nigga has been going at it for a good Ten minutes and all now mi nuh feel not a thing, toes not curling,I am not even moaning.

"Yo stop and come out" I utter.

"But You didn't cum yet Daddy" he utters.

I grab him by the throat and lift him off the ground up to face me.

" A hear yuh nah hear wah me a seh"

"Yes Daddy I hear you but I want to swallow them kids" he answers.

"Well that nah guh happen" I reply. " Yuh throat nuh gud enough for this nut lil bitch, now leave!".

I let him go and he runs out of the room. I put my dick back in my underwear and pull up back my pants.

*Knock on door*

"Who deh deh?" I ask.

"Yo a Gio; them faawud enuh" Gio responds.

"Ahh doh seh 40" I reply.

I went over to the closet and take out one of my white Tees and spray on some Tom Ford Oud Wood Eau de Parfum. I then make my way of the room. I walk into the clubroom and see B with Mark and his other boy toy.
I make my way to the bar and order Mimosa to bring over to him. After receiving the Mimosa I walk over to him.

"Wassup B" I greet him.

He looks around on the guy standing to his left, smile at him and utters to him
"Babe do you wanna dance? I feel like dancing"

"Sure babes" Quincy replies.

"Ok let's go" He says to him.

He walks off to go with him. I pull him back, grip his waist and pull him closer.

"Yo nuh hear badman a talk to yuh?" I whisper in his ear.

The man he's with lift his shirt to reveal a gun on his waist. I'm assuming that's a threat. I let go off Odaine, right now I am not strapped. Odaine and him walk off into the dancing crowd leaving me alone with Mark.

"What's my second best bitch?" I turn to Mark and ask him.

"Nothing my least favorite fuck" He responds. "I think we should find a quiet place to talk alone"

"I have a room upstairs we can go there" I reply "Did you bring condoms? We might need about five"

"Anything enuh boss" He responds "Tell yuh dawg dem fi calm a just talk we a guh talk"

"Aight bro" I say.

I signal my bros to stay on guard just in case anything goes south. I know this nigga is well strapped from all angles that is.
We make our way to my room . I lock the door upon entering.

" So what do you want now big boss" I ask " Do you want me to get rid of that boytoy he's with? I can see that you can't stand him, what's the problem is he in your way?"

Mark starts unbuttoning his shirt as he's staring me deep in the eyes, barely listening to me.

"Come here" he utters.

I step closer to him. He pulls me closer to him and lift me off the ground. I wrap my legs around him.

"Aiit so here's the deal" he says then kisses me " you are going to leave Odaine alone "

"And why would I do that?" I ask him kissing him back.

He flings me unto the bed. Pulls out his gun and I quickly draw for mine that was under my pillow.

"No need for that we are just vibing and talking." He says.

"Well better be safe than sorry " I reply.

He unloads gun on the bed and speaks.
"See I tell you no need to worry, now crawl come to the edge of the bed."

I crawl to the edge of the bed. He brings his gun up to my mouth and inserts it in my mouth. He grabs my head and insert it deeper. I gag.

"I have something of yours that I know is  more important to you than Odaine "

"What's that?" I ask.

"Don't rush the process " he answers.

He unzips his shorts and whips out he big black juicy bouncing dick.

"Get to work" he demands.

"I want to know what you have that belongs to me " I ask.

"Suck this dick that's the only thing you need to be doing now" he answers.

"Tell me first " I reply.

"Okay" he says.

He grabs my head and force it down on his dick. He holds down my head on it and starts fucking my throat. All the gag I am gagging he is not easing up.
He holds down my head for a good minute before bringing me back up for air.

"I want to know " I manage to say.

He pushes down my head on his dick once  more and starts fucking it once more even harder this time. He repeats this over and over again for a good Ten minutes until he buss off in my throat.  No kids got wasted.
After he finish he take out his phone and grabs my head and put his dick on my face and take a picture.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"Just a trophy" he replies.

*ping on my phone*

"Check your phone I send you something " he says.

I look at my phone, and turn it off immediately.

"Impossible" I utter.

"Very possible " he responds.

" He's dead"  I reply "that's not possible, he said he killed him".

"Well he ain't and he's got a lot to say with a lot of proof" he says

"Aiit I'll ease off Odaine when you hand him over to me" I negotiate.

"No here's what's going to happen, we are going to leave this party, you are going to call off you watchmen and I'll keep him. I want you to remember that he's the only piece left to sink you, which I don't have a problem doing. "

He picks up his bullets,loads his gun  and got back dressed.

I pick up back my gun and aim it at him.

"You don't want to do that." He says. "Now let's go out and act like you know nothing"

I get up and we both leave the room together. We head back in the dance room. I go to a place quiet enough and make a phone call to call off the surveillance on Odaine's people.

"How the fuck did that man fuck up the simplest mission?"
"That nigga can bring down the whole operation"
"I have to give him a call"

*********
TBC

La fiesta 2...will be done from the P.O.V of Odaine...the drama continues .

See you soon.
********************