Quincy 1

Odaine's P.O.V

It's been a week now since I revealed to Mark that I had a boyfriend. I know he liked me but, I didn't know he would ever confess his feelings to me. I really didn't mean to hurt him but, I really don't think I feel that way towards him.
On the other hand Quincy has been questioning me about Mark. Questions like: "Have you guys ever fucked before?" or my worst one "Don't you think it's best if y'all take a short break?". This man is about to piss me the fuck off.

*Phone rings*
*Mark calling*

"Wassup Mark?" I answer the phone.
"We need to speak". Mark reply.
" Sure" I  said "what about?"
"Not over the phone" Mark responds
"Where do you have in mind?" I ask
" Let's meet at Starbucks on A.C hotel" Mark replied.
"Okay I'll see you in an Hour" I said.

*Hangs up phone*

I don't like his tone. I know he is up to some bullshit and I honestly can't be bothered with anymore drama at this point.

"Who are you going to meet?" Quincy rolled over and ask.

I honestly thought this man was sleeping.

" Mark" I reply" Don't you have work soon?"

"Yes" he reply " why are you going to meet him?"

"To talk" I answer.

"Can't you do that over the phone?" He asks "why do you have to meet him to talk?"

Is this man gone in the head?

" Umm, excuse what the fuck are you on about?" I ask.

" Watch it with the expletives big man" He said " I just don't want you too much around that nigga"

" That nigga name is Mark and he is my best friend " I reply.

"I know that B" He said "How do you expect me to feel when someone that close to you is continuously trying to get with you"

" I know how you are feel Q but, I still have to converse with him after all he's my best friend and also we attend the same school, you just have to get use to it."

" I get that but, can I at least drop you to meet him?" he asks.

"Just as long as you promise me you won't start any drama with him" I answer.

"I promise" he responds.

He got up off the bed and, tried to kiss me but, I dodged him.

"Not with your morning breath."I shrug.

"See you don't love me. I bet if it was Mark you wouldn't have pull away"  he says.

"You got that right" I reply with a cheeky smile.

" Don't play with me ere" he said .

" Nigga calm down" I said.

" I got something that you can calm down for me" He said as he removes the sheet to reveal his bone in his underwear.

"Ooo I see" I said as I rub along the print " I can calm down this big boy for you ".

" We only got 45 minutes to get out of here" he said.

"I can work with that" I reply.

I push him flat down on his back on the the bed. I take of his underwear to get me a better view of that big juicy thick black cock.

"Oh how my throat miss you big boy" I mutter.

I put his semi hard dick in my mouth and start giving him that gawk gawk. The feeling of his member growing in mouth is unimaginable exciting. I shove the whole thing down to the back of my throat and work my tongue around the shaft of his dick. The moans of pleasure are more than enough to encourage me to only be greater. The tension in my mouth is so much of a booster. He knows he doesn't have to do any work when my throat is in communication with his dick.

For about 10 minutes I went downtown on him. He popped off down in my throat and, like a little hungry slut I didn't waste one drop.

" Damn you impress me everytime" he said.

" I know" I reply "now let's get to the shower "

"Ok babe" he reply.

We both got off the bed and went into the shower.

TBC.

N.B THE CHAPTER "QUINCY" IS  3 PARTS.