Wet and Wild

Scene: Wet and Wild

*Driving to the event*
Odaine' P.O.V
I can't thinking about that weird text. Who could it be? Is it Damian?

"What is on your mind?" Mark asks me.

"Nothing" I smile and reply.

"I don't believe you" He said.

"I am being for real" I reply  "so have you found anyone as yet?"

"What do you mean?" He asks

"Well you know, like a boyfriend or whatever" I answer.

" I found my person already" Mark responds.

"Oooo" I said teasing him "will I ever meet this person"

" maybe you have already" he replied.

" Can I at least get a name?" I press him.

" You will know soon enough" he responds.

"Ok Mr Mark. Keep your secret from me" I said trying to get him to cough it up.

The car pulled into the event, it was just 10P.M and the party sounds hot already. He parked his car and we both cam out. We walked into the party together where we meet up with our other friends Jada,Renair and Allison. We all danced together. I was drinking to the point of feeling tipsy. The liquor had my bladder weak.

"I'm going to the bathroom guys" I mutter

"Do you want me to follow you?" Mark asks.

" No I'll be good plus it's just over there" I reply " you can watch me go in tho"

I walk off and head over to the bathroom. I reach the first stall, unbuttoned my shorts and starts peeing. I never knew peeing could have felt this good. When I finished peeing I felt a hand grip my dick and then the a whisper in my ear.

"Did you miss me?"

I know the voice. It was that of Damian.

"Don't scream or anything I won't hurt you. If  you scream I will have my goonies blow off your boytoy's head."

"What do you want?" I ask.

" I've been watching you for a while now. I know you are with that punk"

"Why are you stalking me Damian?" I ask

" Because you are mine, did you think that we were over. I come back to collect what's mine "  he reply

" I don't belong to you. Please leave me alone " I beg

The bathroom open. A gun clicks.

" Step away from him" Mark said.

" Nigga why can't you stay the fuck out of what doesn't concern you?" Damian ask.

"Anything that has to do with Odaine is of my concern, now for the last time step away from him". Mark said

*Damian whistles*

" Oh don't worry they are all distracted, it's just us" Mark said.

Damian steps away from me and Mark run to get me.

" I will be back" Damian said.

"I'm sure you will" Mark reply" And, by the way have fun with your friends in the hospital tonight "

"What the fuck did you do toy Friends? " Damian ask.

"Don't ask me nothing nigga go find out for yourself " Mark responds.

Damian rushed out of the bathroom.
I zip up my shorts and went to wash mg hands. Mark put away his gun and uttters.

"You are not going anywhere alone again "

"Mark I can protect myself " I reply

" And what did I just say to you?" Mark ask

"Why don't you go and protect your person, I can protect myself " I said.

"When are you going to realize that you are my Person Odaine?" He asks " you are literally the only person I can think about, seeing you getting hurt over and over again by these punk ass nigga literally tears me up"

" Oh no Mark, I am sorry but, you are just a best friend to me. I don't feel that way towards you." I reply.

" I know you don't buy you will".

Bathroom door opens

"Hey Mark" a voice said" hey babe"

"Babe?" Mark said. " Who is this nigga and how does he knows my name"

" Oh this is my man Quincy"