30 - Prince

Prince 

Prince 

hana.cheong • 2 days ago 

Liked by Laskavuitton and others hana

hana.cheong you never saw my birthmark... 

Izzy_art Oh??? 
Izzy_art Are you joining in on the 
Tiktok trend? 
Izzy_art you look awesome by the way <3 
Izzy_art I know I already told you but I 
needed to remind you because you're THE 
prettiest <33 

in.on.top you look cute hana :) 

Seungmin the prettiest, as always 
hana.cheong <3 
binnie you two need to get together 
already 

Amy_x you look gorgeous 
soonie.doongie.dori so do you 
Amy_x 🤭 
Amy_x I died btw  

Seungmin put down his phone, looking at his friends. He gave them a questioning look, making Jisung and Jeongin look at each other. "What is it?" He asked confusedly, raising his eyebrow.

"You look like you need to sleep for at least two days," Hyunjin commented, walking to him. "Look, man, we aren't trying to sound rude or anything, but maybe you're spending too much time on your phone at night," Jisung said, looking at the other boys for some help.

"We know you like her, but you need to sleep too," Chan proclaimed, making Seungmin scoff. He was a hypocrite for saying that, and he realized it right after hearing Seungmin's scoff.

"Oh shut up, as if any of you were sleeping," he rolled his eyes. "You, Changbin and Jisung stay up late working on songs all the time. Hyunjin practically always goes to bed around five am unless we have a schedule in the morning, and Felix has been staying up late texting Alaska too."

"You're texting Alaska?" Hyunjin turned his attention towards Felix immediately. "That's not the point now," Jeongin interrupted him before Felix could even answer. "Hyunjin, leave it. You're texting Izzy too and no one tells you a thing."