34 - first visit

first visit 

first visit 

It was shortly after midnight when the eight boys managed to get to their hotel rooms. Jisung jumped into one of the beds immediately, claiming it as his. "You were right, I want to sleep," he whined, making Changbin chuckle. "I slept for only like an hour on the plane," he complained, glancing at the three others in the room, but no one seemed to be paying attention to him.

"That's great," Hyunjin mumbled, having no idea what Jisung even said. All he could think about at the moment was that his girlfriend was finally in the same country as him. "Uhm, I am gonna go, I'll see you later," he said, quickly taking his backpack with the most important stuff, already turning around to leave the room again.

"Wait, where are you going?" Chan asked, throwing his bag on his bed before facing the younger male. Hyunjin stopped, looking at the three boys in the room before sighing. "I am visiting Izzy. She lives like fifteen minutes away from here, I am gonna call a taxi and surprise her," he admitted. "I don't know when I'll come back so don't wait for me."

"Wait, did you tell her we were coming? How do you know her address?" Jisung practically jumped out of the bed, scared their surprise plan was falling apart. "Don't worry, she doesn't know anything," Hyunjin rolled his eyes at him. "Alaska gave me her address when I insisted on wanting to buy Izzy a present," he shrugged.

"I can ask about Robin's address if you want," he offered, glancing at the two older men, who looked like they would kill to get the address of the people they were texting too. "And Riley's and Astran's," he added, shaking his head in disbelief at them. "And you guys better confess because I am getting annoyed just from watching you."

"I already said it will be the first thing I'll do in the morning," Jisung proclaimed confidently. "Good. Now let me leave, I want to get there before she goes to bed so I don't need to wake her up. I already know she is going to kill me for not texting her at all during the day, I don't need her to be pissed that I woke her up too," he said, a smile appearing on his face just at the thought of her.

"Alright, Romeo, go get your girl," Changbin shook his head at the younger boy, opening his bag to get out his pajamas. "And text us the addresses! We have to visit a few people in the morning too!" He laughed, watching as Hyunjin waved at them before running out of the hotel room.

"He is going to be a problem, isn't he?" Chan sighed, already seeing the scandals in front of his eyes. "Let him be when he is happy," Changbin answered, smiling. "You also want what he has, don't pretend like you don't."

"I never said I don't," he mumbled quietly. 

Hyunjin got out of the taxi car, looking around the place. He had to check the address two more times to make sure he came to the right place before knocking on the front door of the apartment.

The brunette got off the phone with her two best friends not so long ago, going to take a shower before going to bed. There were just two things she could think about the whole time. Her boyfriend not answering her messages, and Hana's troubles with admitting her feelings towards Seungmin. She cared about her a lot, and it was hurting her seeing her like that. It was hard knowing Hana wanted to be happy, but just couldn't allow herself to be.

She put on her pajamas, sighing as she got into her bed, staring at the messages between her and Hyunjin. He still wasn't answering. It was already the next morning for him (or so she thought) and he still couldn't find even a minute to text her and tell her he was busy.

That was until she heard a knock on her door. She looked at the time on her phone, questioning who was behind her door so late. She got out of her bed, hesitating for a bit before she decided to open them.

"Surprise," he mumbled quietly, the biggest smile on his face when he saw her in the door. Izzy's eyes widened immediately, and she had to blink quickly a few times to make sure it was real and not just her dream. "Oh my god," she breathed out, running towards him, pulling him into the tightest hug she could.

Hyunjin chuckled, caressing her back as she sobbed into his shoulder. "What the hell are you doing here?" She asked, pulling him inside so she could close the door. "And why didn't you tell me you were coming! I am in my pajamas!" She took a step back, watching him in disbelief with tears in her eyes.

"Sorry, I agreed to not tell any of you," he said, taking the step to her again, wiping away her tears. "You have no idea how excited I was for you," he whispered with a smile. "I am going to spend the whole week with you. And, well, the others too," he added, rolling his eyes a bit, which made her laugh.

"Are you hungry? You were on a plane until now, weren't you?" She asked, looking around her apartment, trying to remember if she had any food at home. "Yeah, I could eat something," he admitted awkwardly. She nodded, "I'll look if I have anything."

"Oh and, Izzy," he started, following her to the kitchen. She looked at him, unable to stop smiling. He smiled too, chuckling. "Could you do me a favor? Or I mean, do a favor for the three hopeless idiots who share a room with me?" She laughed, nodding. "What is it?" 

And just like that, while the brunette looked through her fridge, Hyunjin texted the 3racha members the address of the two apartments. If they were going to show up at their door in the morning or not was up to them. But he surely hoped they would.