39 - what they've been waiting for

what they've been waiting for 

Seungmin didn't question anything and followed her outside, not even noticing their friends watching them. Nothing but her mattered to him at the moment.

"Where are we heading?" He asked, looking down at his hand. She grabbed his hand before walking away and didn't let go since. It made him smile. "I don't know," she mumbled, finally stopping. She closed her eyes, sighing. "I don't even know because you and your crazy actions are all I can think about," she turned around to face him, blushing as she looked him in the eyes.

"You're messing with my head, and I hate it. I hate that I don't have control over myself when I am with you. I've never understood the feeling of vulnerability until now, and it scares me that you are the one who makes me feel that way," she admitted, not even getting him the chance to speak before she continued. "And I know I rejected you, and it was a stupid idea to do that because, Seungmin, the truth is I've been thinking about you even before I did so. And I just-" Before she could say anything else, the taller male stopped her, using the fact she was still holding his hand to pull her closer.

Hana froze completely at that moment, just looking into his eyes while standing just centimeters away from him. "I know," he proclaimed, just smiling at her. "I noticed when we were sitting down. I know, Nana. That's why teasing you was even funnier because I know you like me."

"Menace," she whispered again, but it only made him chuckle. "Just say it, and you can kiss me, Nana," he smirked, teasing her once again. "Just say you like me, and I am all yours."

The black haired girl blushed simply at the thought of his lips on hers, breaking their eye contact and looking at the ground instead. "People are going to see," she mumbled. "And what? I don't care about them. I only care about you. I like you, Nana," he reminded her, holding her chin up so she would look at him again. "Maybe I even love you if you want me to be completely honest."

"You're crazy," she whispered, this time even quieter than before. "You told me already," Seungmin nodded a bit as if he wanted to agree with her. "But I like you because of that," she added, standing on her tiptoes to reach his lips. She broke the distance between them, pressing her lips on his.

While still holding her hand, Seungmin placed his other hand on her waist, pulling her closer to himself, smiling into the kiss. He slowly pulled away from her, looking around to make sure there wasn't anyone watching them. He smiled at her again, tilting his head towards the café. "We should go back now before someone runs after us. Someone like your sister or Izzy. And we can leave together later, what do you think?"

Hana couldn't help but smile, too. She looked back towards the café, finding out they wouldn't run after them now. Not when they've all just seen them. She sighed, shaking her head a bit when she saw Izzy and Amy freaking out together. "Or maybe we can just say bye to them and leave now?" She suggested, looking at him again.

"You don't want to spend some time with others? I don't mind if you do."

"Seungmin, I want to spend time with you. I have been waiting for this moment for weeks now. Izzy could tell you all about that. And I would rather hang out with you than listen to them freaking out," she added, pointing in their direction, making Seungmin look into the café too.

"Where do you want to go?" The taller male looked at her again, a smile on his face. He definitely wasn't going to say no to some alone time with her. He hoped for this since he learned they were coming to London. He needed to take his chance.

And just like that, the two of them were on their way to Hana's place. After saying bye to everyone, and taking their coffee with themselves, they decided to go there for a bit to talk without worrying about anyone recognizing Seungmin before they would go out again.

"Well, I need to go to work at five, so we can stay at mine for now, then go out for lunch, and after that go... somewhere," she suggested shyly. He smiled again, grabbing her hand to make her feel more at ease. "A date?"

The younger girl blushed, slightly nodding. "I'd love for it to be a date," she agreed. "Is there anywhere you want to go?" He asked right away, his thumb caressing her hand slowly. She hesitated for a second, thinking about whether she should really just tell him what she wanted to do or ask him where he wanted to go instead.

"Well, there's this aquarium I've been wanting to go to," she admitted, and before she could say anything else and ask him if there wasn't anything he wanted to see, he interrupted her. "Let's go there," he proclaimed without hesitation. "But isn't there anywhere you want to go?"

"I want to go anywhere you want to go, Nana."