HT12.

YURI WHITE
DALLAS, TX

OCTOBER 15, 2021

IT was Friday afternoon and Yuri had just got out of the shower. She had nothing to do and nobody to see so she was currently in her room sewing.

Yuri sighed hard hearing her phone ring, she ignored it as she watched the needle go in and out of the fabric.

Her phone continued to ring making her huff, she looked over at it seeing the contact name K. It was Kashton, Yuri hadn't heard from him since their outing. Well he did tell her to hit him up and she didn't her overthinking got the best of her.

Yuri lifted her foot off the pedal , grabbing her phone she answered the call. "Hello" Yuri spoke, "You wasn't gon answer?" Kash asked. "I was doing something, sorry." Yuri said

"You good love. You still busy?" Kashton asked and Yuri looked at her sewing machine. "No." She responded, "You want to come eat with me?" Kash asked and Yuris heart sped up as she felt a mix of confusion and nervousness.

He barely knew her and they only went out once, not on a date, but just out and he wanted her to come eat with him.

"Yeah, I could eat." Yuri said, "Aigh be ready in 30 minutes." Kash told her and he hung up. she scrunched her face up, it was impossible for Yuri to be ready in 30 minutes.

Yuri stood up from the chair going to her closet, she looked at the numerous amount of clothes she had hung up on hangers and nothing peaked her interest.

She wish he would've gave her some information on where they were going so she could dress accordingly. But it was 2PM so it was most likely somewhere for brunch.

Yuri decided on a skims set, the leggings and the long sleeve shirt in the color kyanite. She opted for a pair of Uggs, and a black hoodie incase she got cold.

Yuri grabbed some perfume spraying on her pulse points. Yuri grabbed her MCM bag and her phone as Yuri made her way to the front door she made sure she has everything in her bag. Yuri exited her apartment making sure to lock the door.

She continued on her way making her way out of the building, her eyes spotting Kashs hellcat. Yuri swallowed the lump in her throat as she made her way to his car. She opened the door settling inside the passenger closing the door behind her.

"Good afternoon." Yuri greeted him sitting her bag in between her feet on the car floor. "Wassup." Kash responded back pulling off quickly, "Where are we going?" Yuri asked pulling her seatbelt over her body.

"Somewhere to eat?" Kash said like it was obvious making Yuri smack her lips. "Like specifically. What's the name of the place?" Yuri asked

"You'll see when we get there." He simply told her, Yuri frowned crossing her arms over her chest. Kash laughed a little, "We already here man fix yo face." Kash said and Yuri shook her head  grabbing her bag as they both exited the car.

Yuri put her bag over her shoulder as they walked side by side towards the biscuit bar. Kash opened the door for her , she mumbled a small thank you. "Good afternoon welcome to the biscuit bar!" The hostess greeted

"Table for two." Kash said, the hostess grabbed two menus. "Follow me." She told themselves led them to a table with two chairs at the end of the restaurant by the window. "Your waiter will be with you in a minute" she sat their menus in front of them as they took a seat across from each other.

Yuri opened her menu and gazed over the items, she couldn't help but look over her menu and stare at Kash.

She took in his appearance since he wasn't looking, his locs were retwisted neatly and styled into two strand twist. He always dressed simple, wearing all black.

She liked staring at him, he was so attractive. She seen attractive men all the time but the way he carried himself made him more attractive.

"You know what you want?" Kash's voice broke Yuri out of her thoughts, "Mhm." Yuri hummed closing her menu the waiter then came by and greeted himself before taking their orders.

The waiter walked away, Kash pulled at his chin hair staring at Yuri. "Why'd you ask me to come eat with you?" Yuri asked and his shrugged his shoulders, "Ain't have shit to do, I was bored." Was his response and she tilted her head

"So why didn't you call Oshea?" She asked and he tilted his head. "Because I didn't want to. " He said, Yuri squinted her eyes at him. Why didn't he want to? She thought

"You must like being around me." Yuri said smiling a little and Kash stared at her intensely.

"If that's what you want to think." He told her and Yuri waved him off.

"You don't have to lie. I would love to be around me too."  She said cockily making him laugh a little and shake his head.

"About that tattoo. You was serious?" Kash asked changing the subject and Yuri nodded her head leaning her head on the palm of her hand staring at him.

"When you want it done?" He asked and Yuri shrugged, "i don't know yet." She replied. He nodded his head at her words, "Just hit me up. You got my number use it this time." Yuri laughed at the little shade he threw at the end.

The waiter came back balancing the plates on his hands before sitting them down infront of them, "Is there anything else?" The waiter asked they both said no and thanked the waiter letting him go on.

Kash and Yuri began eating quietly. Amidst the surrounding chatter, Yuri tuned out the external noise, her mind consumed by the thoughts racing through her head. Specifically about Kash taking her out today.

___________________________________

This chapter short buttt the next chapter makes up for it!

Happy holidays ! 🎄 !

They getting there yaal ! Give them some time !