HT30.

YURI WHITE
DALLAS, TX

JANUARY 22, 2022

YURI examined herself in the full-length mirror, assessing the outfit she had chosen. It was Kashton's birthday, and she was in the process of getting ready for their night out at the club of her choice.

Yuri turned around, glancing over her shoulder at the mirror to check her black mini skirt, ensuring that her black underwear wasn't visible.

"Yuriiii! How long you gon take?" Rhylee's whine echoed from the living room, causing Yuri to huff. This why she like getting ready by herself and own her own time because she hated to be rushed.

Ignoring Rhylee, Yuri rubbed her glossed lips together as she ran her hands through the smooth tresses of hair she had installed, a simple black lace front featuring a middle part and fluffy baby hairs, its length stopping at her hips.

Turning off the light in her room, Yuri grabbed her purse, phone, and keys before making her way out, the sound of her white ankle-strap heels hitting the floor with each step.

"You take too damn long." Rhylee complained as she stood up from the couch snatching her purse, "You complain too damn much. And I know you ain't talking Rhylee you take almost three hours to get ready." Yuri replied back

Rhylee side-eyed her best friend but stayed silent, knowing she was right. As the two made it out of the door, Yuri double-checked to ensure her door was locked.

"Why Brook ain't come with you?" Yuri inquired as they descended the steps. Yuri moved more cautiously due to her heels, while Rhylee walked down the steps easily because she had on Rick Owen boots.

"She said she was still getting ready and O'Shea and Kash are about to leave." Rhylee informed Yuri, tapping away on her phone.

——

The song "Cry Baby" by Megan Thee Stallion blared as the girls, along with Trey — who was a surprise guest— occupied the balcony section at the club.

Yuri and Rhylee arrived first, followed by Brooklyn and Trey, causing a bit of confusion for Yuri and Rhylee which had them — well Rhylee pressing her for answers.

"You a sneaky bitch Renae." Rhylee remarked, using Brooklyn's middle name, causing Brooklyn to frown. "You were in Houston with Trey all this time?" Rhylee inquired, and Brooklyn nodded in response.

"So you lied! You said you were visiting your momma!" Rhylee exclaimed in disbelief. Yuri laughed at Rhylee's dramatic reaction. Brooklyn smacked her lips, "Why can't you be like Ri? She's not being dramatic like you," Brooklyn remarked, and Yuri glanced at her.

"Oh no I got some words for you." Yuri responded making Brooklyn roll her eyes. "I can't believe you lied and said you were visiting your momma. You know momma Diane told you about that too." Yuri spoke up this time

Rhylee nodded her head, "She damn sure did, and I'm snitching." Rhylee said and Yuri laughed louder than she should've because Trey looked over at them.

"Anyway, where are Kash and Shea?" Brooklyn shifted the topic. Rhylee shrugged, then glanced at Yuri, who was also confused on where Shea and Kashton was at.

Yuri did text Kashton asking where were they and he told her that they were almost there but that was a few minutes ago.

Retrieving her phone from her purse, she prepared to text him again when O'Shea's loud voice interrupted,"Y'all was waiting for me? Where the fucking drinks at yo?" Yuri looked up, spotting O'Shea entering the section with Kashton behind him.

Yuri stared him down, he looked so good. His locs had a slight crinkle, because he took out the two-strand twist, yet the roots remained neatly twisted. Yuri was staring so long she didn't even notice he took a seat next to her.

"Whatchu sipping on?" Kashton asked lowly peeking in her cup, Yuri looked over at him his eyes connected with hers. Kashton ran his tongue over his pink lips, his eyebrow raising waiting for Yuri to speak.

"Vodka. Interested?" Yuri tilted her cup toward Kash, who declined with a shake of his head. Instead, he leaned in, kissing Yuri's glossed lips. "You look pretty, mama," Kashton complimented, staring into her eyes.

"You look so handsome baby." Yuri smiled, gently touching his goatee. Kash responded with a small smile, showing his teeth, causing Yuri's eyes to slightly widen as she noticed they were now straight and perfect, free from the braces he had just a week ago.

"You got your braces off?" Yuri asked, Kashton nodded his head. He was fine before but he just looked too good now, she definitely was going to hide him from everybody.

"You look so good, I'm hiding you from everybody." Yuri said, placing a peck on his lips, making Kash chuckle and shake his head. "Aye K take a shot real quick," Yuri and Kashton turned their attention to O'Shea, who stood in front of them with a drink in his hand.

Kashton scrunched his face up, "Fuck no. Move." Kash declined the drink, and O'Shea sucked his teeth. "Nigga ain't you 23? You better drink this baby ass shot." O'Shea pushed

Kashton gave Yuri a look, subtly asking her to save him. Yuri sipped her drink, looking away from him. Kash smacked his lips. Reluctantly, he stood up and took the drink from O'Shea, downing the shot. He made a slight face at the burning liquid.

"Let me steal him right quick Ri." O'Shea told Yuri, Yuri nodded which made Kashton make a face. He wanted to be up under her and she just going to let him go with O'Shea.

"You really gon let me go with this nigga? O'Shea unresponsible as fuck" Kashton said to Yuri. Yuri smiled at his dramatic tone. "Go have fun. Don't act like that," Yuri replied. Kash squinted his eyes at his girlfriend, shaking his head.

He leaned down to kiss her lips, "you'll be okay." Yuri told him. Kashton sucked his teeth hearing O'Shea yell his name.

A few minutes later the vibe was more hype than the first hour they got here. Different types of alcohol was in their body's and the music changes had them turnt.

Kashton, in particular, seemed more relaxed, thanks to O'Shea playing devil's advocate on his shoulder, getting him to down drinks back-to-back. Yuri didn't mind though; it was his birthday, and she wanted him to have fun—you only turn twenty-three once.

Leaning on the balcony railing, Yuri observed the crowd below—some dancing, others clinging to the walls like shy flowers. But her eyes were specifically searching for the bottle girls that were supposed to be coming to their section.

Yuri felt a hand on top of hers her eye looked seeing the familiar skull tattoo.

"You good?" Yuri heard his voice, she nodded her head feeling him kiss her cheek. Turning to face him, she encircled her arms around his neck, pressing her lips to his for a brief kiss. Pulling back, she locked eyes with him.

His eyes were red and low so he looked real fuckable right now, she couldn't wait they got to her apartment.

"Thank you Yuri. I appreciate you Ri." Kash said lowly, the sincerity in his tone evident to Yuri, who responded with a smile. "I lo—," he paused abruptly, and Yuri's eyebrows furrowed as she looked at his face, seeing that his attention had shifted elsewhere.

What was he going to say? Why did he stop talking?

"Why that say my name?" Kash asked looking over her shoulder.

Yuri turned her gaze back to the balcony, where two bottle girls presented two bottles of Don Julio 1942. Behind them, two more bottle girls carried a large sign adorned with lights around the border, proudly displaying the words "Happy 23rd Birthday, Kash" in bold black letters.

Yuri smiled, looking back at him. "They're going to say happy birthday to you." she said, taking his hand. Kashton's face scrunched up slightly. "Since when they did that?" Kash asked

________________________________________

And another 1! And another 1 tonight !

I made a twitter / x acc , yaal wanna follow me if yaal do that's my @ below !

@topshottaabebe