HT32.

YURI WHITE
DALLAS, TX

JANUARY 23, 2022

YURI tapped her phone screen, its glow casting a light on her face, revealing the time reading 4 AM. Letting out a sigh, she pressed the power button and rested her head back on Kashton's arm.

Unable to sleep, she found herself grappling with the recent events. Mazi's unexpected visit to her apartment, only for him to leave with a bloody nose or the hurtful words he uttered to her.

She told herself she didn't want to think about it or him anymore but the sting of his words lingered.

The way he talked to her like she was nothing, like she did him so wrong, like she was the one that cheated on him. When it was the other way around — she should've been the one calling him a hoe and cursing him out. But she didn't.

Yuri's thoughts were interrupted by Kashtons voice, "You sleep?" Without answering, she shifted her body to face him. His drowsy gaze met hers; he had been asleep just moments ago. "I thought you were sleeping," Yuri said as he tightly wrapped his arm around her.

"I was man.. yo ass keep tossing and turning." he muttered, burying his head into her neck. Yuri chuckled softly, feeling his lips leave a kiss on her neck before he raised his head.

"What's wrong? You good?" Kashton asked, gazing into her eyes. Yuri nodded. "Just can't sleep, and you want to sleep with the TV off. You know I can't sleep with the TV off," Yuri said, causing Kash to smack his lips and chuckle.

"Grow up yo, you too big for that." Kashton replied, and Yuri rolled her eyes. She licked her lips, observing him as he adjusted his position, lying on his side to fully face her.

Yuri just stared at Kashton, how could she not? He was so handsome, she was bummed Mazi ruined her and Kashton's mood tonight, especially hers because she wasn't in the mood to have sex and she knew the dick was going to be bomb.

But right now he was looking too good, sleepy and all and she was definitely in the mood now.

Kashton pulled her closer but it wasn't like she could get only closer because they were already cuddled up against eachother. Kash leaned closer pressing his lips against hers, "I got some that'll put you out, real quick." he murmured, shifting from her lips to her ear and planting a soft kiss that sent shivers down her spine.

Yuri hummed feeling him snake his hand under the shirt she had on, touching and gripping her bare ass as he continued to kiss on her.

Yuri bit down on her bottom lip,"What.. is it?" Yuri asked, Kashton lifted his head up staring at her licking his lips. He leaned closer, briefly connecting their lips.

He pulled back, a small smirk on his face, "Grab a condom." Kashton instructed sitting up. Yuri smiled excitedly, it was like he read her mind all the time.

Yuri reached over to her nightstand, opened the drawer, took a condom, and closed it. Her body was suddenly pulled, eyes widening in surprise as her head gently met the soft pillow behind her.

Yuri stared up at Kashton as he sat on his knees staring at Yuri pulling off the wife beater he had on throwing it somewhere, he leaned down pressing their lips together softly.

His lips then moved from her lips to her cheek, his lips planting soft kisses all the way down to her thighs, he then kissed his way back up his hands snaking up the shirt she had on pulling it over her head throwing it somewhere

Their eyes met and they stared at each for a moment. He planted a kiss on her lips before pulling back. He licked his lips eyeing her body, "You so fucking beautiful I swear." Kash spoke lowly.