HT18.

YURI WHITE
DALLAS, TX

NOVEMBER 30, 2021

YURI ran her fingers over Kash's goatee as he lay his head in her lap, fast asleep. She picked up the remote, switched to the next episode of Grey's Anatomy. She'd been trying to get many people to watch it, but they always looked at her like she was crazy.

She even asked Kash, he agreed to watch it with her but he fell asleep everytime it came on. Atleast he was here. Yuris phone announced a FaceTime call from her mother making her frown before pausing the show.

Kash draped his arm around Yuri's waist. "What time is it?" he inquired. Yuri briefly looked away from the TV and checked her Apple Watch, noting that it was 4:30. "It's 4:30," she replied.

Kash got up from the comfortable position he was in. Yuri paused her show and stared at him.

She looked him up and down watching him pull his hood over his head and grab his phone out of his pocket. "You leaving?" Yuri asked, Kashton looked over at her.

Kashton looked over at her seeing the frown on her face he shook his head, he leaned down pressing a kiss to her cheek that made her smile a little.

"Ima see you later, aigh?" Kash said and Yuri rolled her eyes. "Phat stop frowning. I'll be back, we could watch a movie or some shit when I come back" Kash told her

Her frowned deepened, Why was he leaving? He just got here. "You used me for sleep and now you're leaving. I don't like you." Kash smiled at the little attitude she had.

"I can't go to work?" Kash asked. Yuri unpaused her show, crossing her arms. Kashton gently grasped her face, turning her attention away from the TV towards him. Her gaze shifted from his eyes to his lips as he spoke, words that became inaudible.

"I'm talking to you." Kash's voice interrupted her thoughts, her gaze shifted back to his eyes. "Imma call you when I get free." Kash told her before letting her face go.

"Can I go with you?" Yuri asked, Kashton stared at her. Her bottom lip then poked out he sucked his teeth, "go put your shoes on." With a smile, Yuri got up from the couch, trotted to her room, slipped on her Crocs, and grabbed her MCM bag.

"Can we get food when we get there?" Yuri asked as they walked out of her apartment Kash shook his head at her.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the tattoo shop, Yuri holding Kashton's hand as they entered the nosy tattoo shop that was filled with the buzzing sound of needles and music.

Kash opened the door for Yuri letting her walk in first, Yuri sat her bag on his desk hearing the door close, she turned around to face Kash with a smile. He scrunched his face up.

"Don't do that. You're too cute for that." Yuri said, Kash smiled a little. "I got five tattoos to do. Don't break shit, if you bored go to sleep."Kash instructed as he removed his hoodie, and she mugged him

"I'm saying that in a nice way so don't go frowning and shit saying I'm being mean." Kashton told her leaning down pressing a kiss to her cheek. "But you are being mean, why are you leaving so fast?" Yuri asked

"I got a tattoo to do phat, you know I'll stay with you if I could" Kashton told her, Yuri pushed her lips to the side. "Imma get you something to eat. What you want? Chipotle?" Kashton asked a lil smirk on his face and Yuri smiled

"How did you know?" Yuri asked, he shrugged his shoulder. "I just know you." Kashton responded, she leaned up kissing his cheek leaving lipgloss on him. He sucked his teeth but didn't wipe it off.