HT25.

YURI WHITE
DALLAS, TX

JANUARY 6, 2022

YURI bounced her leg up and down while staring out the tinted window of Kashton's car. Today was the day of the meeting with Luxury Fashion Designers, the day she was preparing for since new years.

"You gon do good baby, stop looking nervous." Kash told her placing his hand on her thigh

"Do you think so? Be honest please." Yuri asked, "I'm always honest. I'd tell you if you was gon fuck up" Kash replied making Yuri smack her lips and he laughed.

"Gimme a kiss." Kash demanded, grabbing her face and pressing their lips together. Yuri pulled back, biting down on her bottom lip.

Kash licked his lips, "You looking at me like you wanna get folded in the backseat" Kash stated bluntly, she definitely did, but she didn't have time for that. It was 2:30 and her meeting was at 2:40.

Before Yuri got out of the car, she turned to look at Kash, puckering her lips signaling him for one more kiss. "You better than everybody. Don't be nervous," Kash reassured her, planting one last kiss on her lips.

"Thank you baby." Yuri said with a smile as she stepped out of the car. Kash offered to help her to take the garment bags inside but she declined.

Walking toward the big glass building displaying the company's name in white letters, Yuri sighed nervously. Her hands grew clammy, and her legs felt like noodles as she approached the entrance.

Yuri pushed open the glass door with her hip and entered the building, stepping into the main lobby. Her eyes darted around, noticing other people waiting just like her. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly; she didn't know other people would be here at the same time.

Yuri approached the front desk where a black woman in her late twenties sat. "Good afternoon sweetheart. How can I help you?" She asked kindly.

"Good afternoon. I have a meeting, at 2:40." Yuri responded, "What's your name boo?" She asked. The sound of her nails clicking against the keyboard as she started typing on the computer

"Yuri White," she replied. "Ms. Ivy will be right with you in ten minutes," the receptionist informed her. Yuri murmured a thank you before walking away and taking a seat in an empty chair.

Yuri took another deep breath, her foot tapping anxiously against the floor. Her eyes scanned the area, observing everyone else who looked calm as fuck. She slightly frowned, why was she the only one nervous.

Yuri felt like she had been waiting for an hour, though it was only 10 minutes before her name was loudly called out. She got up and made her way down the hall, where a woman, peering over her glasses, stood outside the door.

"I'm Ivy. You are?" She asked with her eye brow raised.

"Yuri White." Ivy hummed before walking into the room Yuri followed behind her

Ivy sat on top of her desk looking at her nails, before locking eyes with Yuri. "Are you going to show me your work?" She asked snappily, Yuri made a face but she quickly changed it, calming herself down.

She wanted this. She wanted to be successful. She wanted her work to be noticed. Yuri repeated in the words in her head as she placed the garment bags on the chair and selected one, unzipping it to reveal her design.

A green satin off the shoulder gown, Yuri loved this one the most because it gave prom dress and the type of green it was reminded her of princess Tiana. Ivy got off the desk stepping towards Yuri.