HT28.

YURI WHITE
DALLAS, TX

JANUARY 16, 2022

YURI wore a frown as Rhylee stood behind her, hands covering her eyes. Confusion set in; she thought she was going on a date with Kash tonight only for her to end up in the car with her best friends with no knowledge of what was happening.

"Just walk Ri damn." Brooklyn fussed holding her hand, "If yall let me fall I swear we not friends anymore." Yuri threatened, tightening her grip on Brooklyn's hand.

Rhylee and Brooklyn ignored her leading her down the steps to Fortae, O'Shea stood there holding the door open trying not to laugh at the panicked look on Yuri's face as she was guided down the stairs.

"Y'all I feel like I'm falling. I'm falling?" Yuri asked as she reached the last step. She didn't get a response which made her suck her teeth.

Rhylee uncovered her eyes, clearing Yuri's vision so she could see what was in front of her. She blinked a few times, trying to register where she was. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she noticed the place she was at was Fortae, but the usual decor of the place was exchanged with black and gold, creating an elegant look to the place.

Yuri's eyes darted around the room, and she spotted her name in cursive on a black banner on top of the wall. She frowned, still feeling confused, and then turned to look at her friends, who had smiles on their faces.

The fuck?

"What's all this for? Today isn't my birthday. If y'all forgot my birthday, I'm going to be mad," Yuri stated, making Rhylee laugh. "Girl, we ain't forget your birthday. This is for your fashion show," Brooklyn explained, and Yuri's eyebrows furrowed, feeling even more confused.

A fashion show? They were giving her a fashion show?

"I didn't - did y'all do this?" Yuri asked, her voice wavering as she felt her face heat up. She then looked around again, spotting her designs on the clothing rack.

"No, Kash did it." Rhylee answered, and Yuri felt tears roll down her face. She quickly wiped them away. "He did all of this?" Yuri asked, and Rhylee nodded.

Yuri stared in shock, "All of it? Why?" Yuri questioned as she stared around the place. This had to be a joke, he couldn't have done all this for her. Why would he do all this for her?

"You always crying everytime I see you. You a crybaby." Yuri turned around, seeing Kash, making her frown deepen. "You did all this for me?" Yuri questioned, watching him step closer to her.

"I got some help, you fuck with it though?" Kashton asked, and tears blurred her vision as she nodded. Unable to contain herself, she burst into tears. He actually did do all this for her.

"It's so nice and- you actually did all this for me." Yuri spoke through tears Kash shook his head.

Kashton held Yuri's face, wiping the tears from her cheeks. He shook his head, seeing her eyes well up again. Leaning down, he pressed their lips together for a quick kiss. "You deserve it. You know you do, stop allat crying." Kashton said wrapping his arms around her.

"Kash, I don't understand-when did you have time-why did-how?" Yuri tripped over her words, trying to wrap her head around everything that was happening, and Kash didn't say anything only, wiping her tears.

Kash opened his mouth to speak, but he was cut off by Taion's loud voice echoing around the space.

"Aye K, open the doors up!" Taion called out walking from the back, Yuri turned around seeing the male that spoke, as he walked towards them. A smile on his face seeing Yuri.