Is it the Beginning? [CH-1]

" Jab aapko wajah maloom hain toh humse ahamaq sa sawalaat na kare, apki Betuki sawalon ka jawab nehi Dene wale hum ... "  a girl in a shimmer Blue anarkali walked into her room holding a phone with a ongoing argument,  she left the bag on the sofa and sat in front of the mirror stand and started taking out her earning. It seems like she must've been came back from some function....

"I know but I want you to tell me. I want you to let out all the anger that you kept in yourself.."
A tranquil voice came from the other end of the phone..

"Nehi bolne Wale hum, kuch bhi nehi bolenge aur aise sou kilometre dur se toh kabhi nehi..." She said in a rage and cut the Call...

" Aaccha toh fir ek inch ki duri kaise rahegi ? "
The voice came out straight from the balcony

She trun back hearing the voice while dropping the phone down looking at the person who just climb through the balcony railing as it's the regular job of that person, knowing the fact the girl shook her head in disbelief as if she is use to it as of now and she trun to the mirror again, " Kitni baar aur batana padega ki balcony se Nehi ... It's risky...! " and she again continued removing her earning but to her shock one piece of the pair was missing...

"Areh ye wali Kahan Gaya ? Kaheen gir...."

As she was wandering about her missing earing infront of the mirror stand a hand appeared from behind holding that missing piece ...

" If you will continue wear Jhumkas like this am telling you nobody will spare from your beauty, so it's better this way ke ye aapne aap hi aapki kaano se khulke gir jaye warna insaan gir jaate toh !! " The person said standing in an awe..

" kuch bhi kehte rehte aap waise Yeh Kahan se mila?? " she asked in amusement rolling her eyes.

" Uss Manzar par Jahan ek haseena ne meri nigahon ko gulaam kar rakha thaa..." As  The reply came from behind she trun back while facing the owner of the voice and said pushing the person Lil away ,

"Krisshhhuuu...! Don't do these tricks on me ! Hum bohat hi khafa hain aapse ..."

"Ama aise maat ghuriye humko.. apki aankhein dekh kar humari asuliyat bigad jayegi cheta rahe hain... " Karishma said giving the earring back .

"Nautanki...." Haseena said in a goofy way .

snailing her arms around haseena's waist Karishma added further, "Waise ek baat bataiye khubsurat log jab shisa dekhte hain kya khayal ata hoga unhe? "

"Sukoon ki talash karte hain woh Jo ki kisi aur ke wajood se juda huya hain ..." hearing her Karishma's expression changed into a shallow hue and haseena came out of her grip then went to change into her normal night attire. After coming back she sat in her favorite corner where she can witness the outside world from a tiny window...

Pulling a chair Karishma also settled beside the latter and asked,

"Icecream yaa chocolate? "

"Hamara sar..."  haseena replied in a nonchalant way

"Areh nehi nehi woh to bohat hi garam hain dono hi gal ke jal jageya .. " Karishma replied with a mixture of sarcasm and playfulness ...

" Krishuu.... Itna pareshan kyun kaar rahe aap ... " haseena asked looking at her

"Kyun ki aapne apni muh par tala jo lagaya huya hain..." Karishma replied

" Par kuch nehi kehna hamein..." haseena said moving her gaze at the window again...

" Kuch toh keh do. Khudme khamoshi chupa kar kya fayda? Aur waise bhi tum aise shaant mujhe aachi nei lagti ...!"  Karishma said holding her chin and made her look at her