The opposing side [CH-10]

Standing outside the washbin haseena's eyes glued upon the close door as she was continuously pacing around the place. 

After a while a sudden sound of the opening door draw her attention. Turning around she saw Karishma exiting in silence shrugging up the water droplets from her kurta which was destroyed by now And turned into Some yellowish tamed colour. 

"Ye towel le lijiye ..." Haseena said in a measured voice forwarding a towel.

 Passing a glance Karishma stopped on her spot and to haseena's  surprise Karishma took the towel without any fuss and started to move out when Haseena spoke again, 

" Aise bheege haalat mein zyada der rehna sahi nehi hain . Sardi lag shakti hain .You will catch cold easily.." 

Not in a favour of listening anything at the moment Karishma sighed closing her eyes while trying to be composed she backwarded her steps and turning around up head facing the latter Karishma begin to wipe her face out rapidly with that towel. 

Witnessing this uncanny site haseena took a grab on KS's hands to stop her and asked softly, " Aram se , towel ki lehza apke skin jaise delicate nehi hain Miss Singh. Dhyan parkhiaye aksar jaldbazi nuksan pohchati hain .." 

Moving her gaze on the hold of the hands which Haseena helding till now Karishma gesture her to release her hand through her eyes after realising this haseena withdraw her hands hurriedly from KS's with a  jerk.
After drying her face KS kept the towel aside and about to rush out while haseena again call out saying, 

" E...ek minute Miss Singh, hum apke liye ye shawl bhi laye hain ise ord le phir daag utne nazar nehi ayenge filhaal ke liye , aur aap tasawwur se Ghar Laut sakenge..." 

Haseena stated hurriedly and Karishma halted hearing her voice turning around she looked at haseena with irritation but as she looked into her hezel orbs she found it's conveying the guilt with a tinge of nervousness. Still she choose to say , "Nehi chaiye.."  in a cold voice then tried to step out but this time haseena gave it a one more try as she came forward and said with delicacy,
 " Humse narazgi rakhnaa munasib hain par kam se kam sanjeeda hoke hamari baat to toh sunle ekbaar..." haseena softly asked .

In return KS looked at her and said,
" dekhiye Miss mallick galti humare taraf se bhi huya tha I could have behave better rather poking you toh sab barabar ho gaya hain kisi ki bhi koi galti nehi hain .." 

Hearing KS saying things so calmly haseena shockingly leering at her then spoke in an guilt full voice ,
" yakeen mane humne Jan bujh ke apke aziyyat barhane woh halwa nehi giraya apke upar . " 

" Jan bujhke koi apne mehman par aisa bartav karega bhi nehi so It's ok Miss mallick. I can understand." Saying this KS rush out without taking the shawl..

" Kya hain ye insaan Allah....! 
 Inhe samajhna janat paane jaise mushkil, par achanak khafa hone ki wajahye shanti se pesh kyun aa rahe the yeh ..." As haseena wondering out Gopi walk to her and asked, 

" madam situation mismatch huyi...?" 

" Mismatch...?! ...You mean manage? " Haseena asked in an irked tone.

" Yeahh... This one..." Gopi said proudly pointing his fingers. 

"Gopi aap bole lekin har bar galat waqt par galat English mat bole ,
Aaab masaafat banaye .." haseena said rolling her eyes.

" Matbal?"

Gopi asked scratching his head and added further, " Madam humein toh sirf daal chawal hi aati hai ji , usmein bhi tadka daalna aata nehi kyun ki baki ka humari biwi banati hain naah ! " Gopi said in a shy manner while haseena sighed in irritation ,
"  yaa Allah !! Gopi woh Matlab hota hai matbal nehi. ..."