Unfolded Glimmer [CH-4]

It is 2 in the mid night an elderly lady slowly sat up while rubbing her palm over her throat she carefully look around the whole room as she felt thirsty but there's no glances of water anywhere in that dark shallow room . 

As she clenched the sheet cover which currently covering her body she tried to move down but to her bad she fell down on the ground.. 

"aaaaaaaaahhh"  a groan escaped as soon as the sound of falling down grabbed attention someone ran into the room while rubbing the sleep off the eyes the person noticed the fallen figure and hurriedly rushed towards the elderly lady on the nearby couch . 

"ma..." The person shouted with fear. "Aaap t...thik toh hain naah ...? Kahan laga hain bataiye? ".

" K....kri..sh..u... " As she tried to utter her daughter's name but couldn't form it properly..

" ma main hu billu  Karishma madam bohat jaldi ayengi aap u...uthiye pehele..." after a Lil struggle he lifted her up while placing her carefully in the bed he enclasped her and started  patting on her back , he asked being panicked, " gir kaise gayi aap ? Kuch chaiye tha apko??" 

Nodding her head pushpa ji indicates about longing to have water and Billu helped her drink water .

" h...has...haseena , k...krisshu... " She tried to spoke again as her eyes were red as if she had to cry a river and the watery drops seemingly knocking for permission to fall down her cheeks ..

"Woh aayenge maa hum sab phirse ek sath ho jayenge abhi aap so jao doctor ne apko rest karne bola hain .., Aapko  jaldi se thik hona hain.." he made her sleep covering her with the sheet and blabber " maa thik ho rahi hain aab Karishma madam ko khabar karne kaa waqt aa gaya hain.."

Few days passed by and the scene shifted to an antiquated area where a person walk inside a godown with  furious steps and stood still until a door came inbetween the person about to call out but as soon a roaring sound came from inside and it resonates like some dangerous devilish monster hunting their prey...
Wiping off the sweat buds the person slowly placed his hands on the door knob and pressed it slowly to move in . As he went inside the dim light room he found out stench of fresh blood spread all over the room 

 while someone sitting on a damp drum,  is collecting something from the pool of blood..

 His eyes shifted towards the source of the blood coming from a corner where the fridge is situated.. The blood drops seemingly dripping from the fridge.. His throat got dry and heart Beat got faster with a trembling voice he called out, 

" K..karishma madam w...wo b...billu ka c...call hai... "  Hearing this the lady stopped whatever she's doing and when she turned that person who's came to give information he froze looking at her in that state with blood stains spread all over her face and her attires she's looking no less than a emperor of Hell World .She was holding a small polithin packet which contains two human fingers one belongs to leg another was taken from hands .

His whole body shook up he was too horrified to utter any thing so he just put the phone forward to mention about a ongoing call .. Karishma came forward and command looking into his eyes, " loud speaker par daal " 

He immediately did that and the lady spoke, " haan Billa bol .." 

"Karishma madam aap Kab yhaan aa rahe ho ? Maa ko..."  came from the other side .

Tension arouse and her facial expressions changed she grab the phone tightly and asked impatiently , " Kyaaaa? Kya hua Amma ko bille? Tu chup kyun ho gaya bol na kya huya ?"

"Mahakal ne apki sunli  maa ko hosh aa gaya hain aab coma ka koi khatra nehi hai, ..." Voice came out from the other end and karishma's eyes illuminated with joy but before she could react billu's voice came again, "Karishma madam w...wo maa haseena ji ke bare mein puch Rahi thi uska kya jawab dun ? " Karishma paused and said with a glee, " Amma ka dhayan rakho aur kehna do din baad hum aur haseena unko lene aayenge sath mein.." and she disconnected the call...