Hurdles -The upright Frames [CH-5]

As this chapter contains violence Please skip if you aren't comfortable .

Lets start...

As time passes by , the two determine officer duo hanging up solving the ques but not that exact point they wanted are getting through and here The senior officer looses her temper and dragged that culprit down out of the fridge while threw him over a big shaped rectangle container accommodate with scorching hot water. 

" Uammm..hnn..ummm.." a suppressive yell escaped from that terror mate as his mouths fully coverd with tape and eyes are blindfolded he couldn't even scream properly neither can see any thing. The leading officer asked holding a tricky smile on her face, "ka bhaiya !! Garmi ka Mausam kaisa mehsus kar rahe ho ??" 

In response another yell escaped and the other officer stated," k... Karishma madam woh iska muh khole Bina kaise bolega.." 

" ama toh muhrat nikale ? " Karishma asked letting out a small breath then sentenced curling up her hands on her chest, "Muh kholo , iska tape nikalo aur ho sake toh tape ke sath sath ek adha honth bhi ukhad Jaye toh ukhad lo  .."

Following the command officer Vijay unlatched the tape and asked rage fully holding the revolver on his head, " you disgusting piece of shit !! where the hell are you planted bombs in that mall ? What kinds bombs were those? If you wanna live just Spit about the sleeper cell now..!!!!"  

Instead of giving any answer that terror mate tried to come out of the container screaming and this made Karishma charged up 10x time more with indignation .

"ama ho angrezi medium aise puchoge? Ye tumhara sasur lagtaa hain ka ? Haatoo."

 After taunting her junior officer Karishma lifted a bag then grabbing a metal formed scissor from a tiny tool box she took the terror mate out of the container then punched him hard after pulling out his one teeth from the front gum line .

A ear breaking scream slip away his mouth, "aaaaaaaaahhh hhhh..." 

Putting the gun inside his mouth Karishma questioned again, " o topa admi itni der mein tuje yeh toh pata lag gaya hoga ke hum pehle marte Hain phir Sawal puchhte hain , aur aab akhiri baar mouka de rahe hain abhi tum decide Karo bombs ki detail doge yaa phir ek ek karke sab ukhad le tumare sharir se... Bolllll...." She roared like a hungry lioness while pulling away the gun out of his mouth her eyes clearly reflects the urgency as those are fully red with anger ...

" M...ma...main u..sss...sleeper cell ka koi bhi clue nehi janta.." as the culprit stated this crying painfully Karishma threw a slap and he spoke again, " u...uska sirf shakal thoda y..yaad Hain  ..." 

"Bohat badiya. Kitne tarah ke bombs Kahan kahaan lagaya hain ??" Karishma asked.

" Kitne nehi janta bas yehi janta hu ek time bomb hain jo asi kisi jagah par fit kiya hain jiske liye ek muhawra hain code language mein hain aur baki sab remote se control hone wala explosive hain ..." Spoke by the terror mate huffing .

" Muhawra?? Konsi muhawra? Bataa.…" Karishma shouted again grabbing his hairs on her fist.

"Aaaaaaaaahhh....m...main n..nehi janta w...wo" he Fumbled and the next split of second Karishma pulled back her arms clenching in a fist she threw it forward near his nose with a force , that it knocked the terror mate backwards he fell down on the ground with a thud and with a gasp of breath his scream got louder .

"Vijay isko taiyar Karo hum isko mall leke chalenge aur iske jariye uss sleeper cell ka pata lagayenge.. saalo ne time bomb ke saath dusre explosive bhi lagaya taki remote ka  kuch ho Jaye toh wo time bomb phat Jaye ..." She muttered in outrage..