★𝟎𝟓

HARLEM NEW YORK
LEE RESIDENCE
9:37PM

AALIYAH was at home, on the phone with her bestfriend as Zoey talked about how much she loved her man that wasn't her man..but will be her man. Aka ddot.

"Zoey, we get it..you're in love with ddot." Aaliyah said groaning as she sat her phone down.

"You just don't get it, me and him really go together real bad." Zoey said making Aaliyah's ears perk up.

It made her think about her and notti's situation.

Did she feel the same way about notti how Zoey does with ddot?

No that's not possible, it's like fighting fire with fire. Someone's gonna get burned.

Aaliyah was so deep in thought she didn't even heard Zoey yelling her name.

"Earth to Aaliyah, girl you good?" Zoey asked Aaliyah as she nodded her head slowly.

"Yeah I'm okay, I just don't wanna go to school tomorrow." Aaliyah said. It was mainly the truth, but she really didn't wanna go because she didn't wanna have to see notti.

She was developing something and she didn't know if she liked it or not.

"Same girl, good thing I get to see my man! Oh my beautiful man." Zoey said singing while swinging her legs back and forth.

"The nigga got you swinging your feet back and forth now?" Aaliyah asked Zoey causing her to laugh.

"You don't understandddd, we don't go together yet but trust when he finally asks me to be his girlfriend, I'm getting in the field bout my man." Zoey said as Aaliyah just nodded.

Of course she had to support her bestfriend. That's what besties are for.

"Ima make sure to plan yall wedding aswell." Aaliyah said as Zoey started smiling just thinking about it.

"But enough about me and ddot, let's talk about you and notti." Zoey said immediately causing Aaliyah to groan.

"There's nothing to talk about, I hate that nigga." Aaliyah told Zoey. Not sure who she was trying to convince.

"Mhm, I just think yall should give it a shot, yall sexual tension is crazy." Zoey said as Aaliyah rolled her eyes.

"Yeah no, goodnight Zoey I love you." Aaliyah said as Zoey complained but said it back nonetheless.

Aaliyah had a big day ahead of her. So she would need the sleep.

The next day
8:30am
Harlem, High
3rd pov

It was around 8:30 in the morning and the girls had just arrived at school.

Aaliyah was dreading today, she had almost every class with notti but they never spoke in any of them.

She also had to see every bitch in the classroom try to flirt with notti. And sometimes he would flirt back.

But since she figured out she was developing some sort of feelings towards the boy, she decided she was gonna try to be a bit nicer towards him.

..if that was possible.

But anyways, Zoey, Aaliyah, ddot, and notti all shared the same homeroom with eachother, so it'll make it a bit easier to speak to notti with everybody else in there.

But in this case, Zoey had just ran off somewhere with ddot, so Aaliyah was just left sitting at their usual seats with notti by herself.

But the thing is, notti was on his phone, AirPods in, and tuning out the world. So how was she gonna do this? She was lowkey about to chicken out.