★𝟏𝟓

HARLEM NEW YORK
LEE RESIDENCE
1:03PM

AALIYAH and Zoey were hanging out at Aaliyah's home for the 200th time.

Usually they could only hang out on the weekend when schools out, but in this case they're on summer break so they have been with eachother 24/7 ever since school got out.

"Aaliyah you tryna get on live?" Zoey asked her bestfriend as Aaliyah nodded.

Aaliyah sat up in her bed as she was seated next to Zoey. Funny thing is Aaliyah was just on the phone with notti before Zoey asked to get on live.

But notti was quick to hang up so Aaliyah wasn't on the phone with him anymore.

Aaliyah grabbed her phone as she went to Instagram before clicking the small icon and pressing live.

She got up to 200 viewers quickly as her and Zoey were laying down next to eachother on their stomachs.

"Lemme call bae real quick while we on live." Zoey said as Aaliyah laughed. Zoey then clicked on ddot's contact as she called him. Aaliyah was just talking to the live waiting for Zoey to get done.

"Hey my heartsss." Aaliyah said waving to the live smiling. She loved talking to her audience.

It's been around 2 minutes and Zoey was on the phone with ddot flirting heavy. Aaliyah was just trying to tune them out as she payed attention to the live.

"Yall she really down bad for this boy." Aaliyah said rolling her eyes as Zoey mugged her.

"I'm down bad!?" Zoey asked as she side eyed Aaliyah causing her to laugh. She then started scratching behind her head because she knew damn well she couldn't talk.

"Let's clock it boo." Zoey said to Aaliyah as she laughed. Aaliyah quickly shook her head laughing aswell.

The two were now quiet as they were watching the comments scroll past before Zoey saw a specific one she wanted to read outloud.

"Do you fuck with notti Aaliyah..?" Zoey read slowly turning her head to her bestfriend as Aaliyah's eyes opened wide before looking at Zoey.

"Bitch you're messyyyy." Aaliyah said with her hand covering her mouth before she turned her head to the live.

"Yall whoever commented that you're messy and you are too Zoey because why would you read that out loud." Aaliyah said laughing as Zoey was currently getting weak.

"But to answer your question." Aaliyah said before looking around the room awkwardly. She then shrugged before moving on.

A few minutes had passed as the two were still on live from the previous altercation.

"Yall I miss my stinkkk." Aaliyah said whining as Zoey laughed at her bestfriend.

"Why don't you just call him?" Zoey said as Aaliyah then nodded slowly before picking up her phone.

"Yall ima get off now, I'm finna call my man." Aaliyah said with one nail in her mouth before finally ending the live.

Aaliyah then turned her head towards her bestfriend as Zoey looked at her confused.

"What?" Zoey asked as Aaliyah side eyed her again. Zoey could get her caught up in some shit.

But who said Aaliyah cared?