𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 #𝟑

heyyyy yall im like very bored rn , n even tho this book alr got a pt.2 i wanna do another bonus chapter cuz i love themmmm 😭😭.

HARLEM NEW YORK
SHARED APARTMENT
5:48PM

AALIYAH laid down in her shared bed with notti as she scrolled through her phone. notti wasn't at home at the moment, and aaliyah was bored missing her boyfriend dearly.

aaliyah kept scrolling until she landed on a specific video. this girl was pranking her husband with a fake hickey.

aaliyah watched the whole thing intrigued the whole time. and she quickly got an idea.

she was gonna prank notti with this same prank because why not? he was being very moody towards her lately, so this was her get back.

aaliyah smirked deviously before sitting up on the bed and going over to her dresser. aaliyah then grabbed her blush before attempting to make a fake hickey.

"why is this shit not working.." aaliyah whispered to herself as she continued to try. but it still wasn't working.

"fuck it i'm getting a tutorial." aaliyah said rolling her eyes before grabbing her phone and looking up how to make a fake hickey.

she sat there and watched the whole video paying close attention before nodding and cutting her phone back off.

she made sure to put her phone on dnd aswell to make it more believable. because notti just texted her a minute ago while she was watching the video.

aaliyah let out a laugh as she finished up the fake hickey. she then grabbed her phone going to notti's location to see where he was.

and thankfully for her, it said he was right down the street. so now all she had to do was play the waiting game.

around 10 minutes later, the front door to the apartment opened showing notti. he had a couple of bags in his hand. and he was pissed.

"ma!" notti called out quickly sitting the bags down onto the floor. he then sat his keys down while taking his jacket and shoes off.

notti smacked his lips irritated. aaliyah wasn't answering him, and he was getting more and more suspicious.

"fat ma." notti called out again as he headed into the bedroom. and as soon as he opened the door, he saw aaliyah hop off the bed fake startled.

notti shot aaliyah a confused look looking at the scarf around her neck. and she had a stupid hat and sunglasses on.

"aaliyah." notti said before he bursted out laughing at her attire. aaliyah just looked at him confused as she put her hands on her hips.

"ma what the fuck is you wearing?" notti asked scrunching his face up as aaliyah gave him an offended look.

"i'm going out, my outfit is cute notti stop." aaliyah said rolling her eyes as notti continued to laugh at her.

he then stopped while wiping the corner of his eye before going up to her. he attempted to give her a hug, but she pushed him back causing him to mug her.

"give me a hug mean ass lil girl?" notti said confused as aaliyah shook her head quickly. she was getting hot from her scarf.

"no it's hot in here notti." aaliyah said lifting her sunglasses up a bit. but notti quickly snatched them off of her before throwing them onto the bed.

"you making me hot with that dumbass outfit, and why you got a scarf on? it's 70° outside my g." notti asked in a humorous tone as aaliyah shrugged.

"it's the new look you know?" aaliyah said playing with the bottom of her scarf as notti looked at her like she was dumb.

"nobody wearing that shit right now aaliyah, take that dumbass scarf off." notti said waiting for her to do it. but aaliyah just shook her head refusing.

notti then stood back infront of her before tugging on the scarf. but aaliyah quickly gripped it so he couldn't take it.

"ight what you hiding? move let me see." notti said yanking aaliyah's arm off the scarf before he was met with a bright red hickey on her neck.

he immediately pushed aaliyah onto the bed as she started to scramble backwards while holding onto the scarf.

"aaliyah bro, i'm really finna hurt you." notti said before yanking her scarf off. he then pulled her closer to him by her nape before examining the hickey again.

"ain't no way you got a big ass hickey on ya neck right now, what nigga been sucking on you?" notti asked in disbelief as aaliyah avoided his gaze.

"you got 5 seconds to explain or you cut worda bro." notti said fed up as aaliyah scratched behind her head awkwardly.

"5" notti said counting down as aaliyah then looked up at him. "4...1" notti said skipping the time before grabbing aaliyah aggressively off the bed.

he then grabbed her nape before leading them to her closet. "alright alright! it's a prank damn." aaliyah said getting out of his hold before she rubbed the back of her neck frowning.

notti immediately smacked his lips before grabbing her again and pulling her infront of him. he then rubbed the hickey before seeing red makeup on his thumb.

"mmncht you play too fucking much." notti said pushing her away slightly as she laughed loudly.

"can you stop hitting me, you're hurting my feelings." aaliyah said crossing her arms as notti rolled his eyes.

he then grabbed her before planting many kisses all over her face. "so sorry, i love you fat maaa." notti said smirking as aaliyah laughed before kissing him back.

"i love you more big back."

🎉 You've finished reading # 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄- 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 🎉