★𝟐𝟏

HARLEM, NEW YORK
MCCOY RESIDENCE
10:18PM

AALIYAH was over Zoey's house for the 100th time as of the month and they were laying down in Zoey's bed.

Zoey was on the phone with ddot as they were flirting and chatting it up. Aaliyah was just on tiktok minding her business trying not to hear their freak talk. It made Aaliyah shiver from disgusts.

Zoey quickly muted ddot as she turned to Aaliyah with a small smile on her face. Aaliyah wasn't looking so she didn't see it.

"Liyah." Zoey said in a soft tone. Aaliyah looked up from her phone seeing Zoey smiling at her.

She knew Zoey was about to say some bullshit from her tone and her smile.

"My beautiful bestfrienddd." Zoey sung with her hands together as Aaliyah just laughed at her bestfriend. She was so crazy, but she loved her.

"Can I put you on?" Zoey said as Aaliyah was about to immediately disagree, but Zoey quickly put her hand over her mouth interrupting her.

"Liyah hear me out!" Zoey said hurriedly as Aaliyah slumped down with a bored look onto her face. Zoey should of already knew that she wouldn't want to get put on. She was stuck on notti and she wasn't gonna cheat on her boo.

Zoey slowly removed her hand from Aaliyah's mouth as Aaliyah glared at her. She really didn't want anybody else.

"No Zoey." Aaliyah said dead serious as Zoey sighed loudly. She wasn't gonna give up though.

"Please Aaliyah, I see how hurt you are everytime notti fucks it up. Just try once please! I'll get you right." Zoey pleaded as Aaliyah sighed at her.

Her and notti was actually progressing and she didn't wanna fuck that up because she decided to go talk to somebody else.

"...fine." Aaliyah said as Zoey clapped excitedly. She already had the person for the job.

"Okay, the person I have for you is my cousin on my dad side. His name is mark and he's lightskin." Zoey said as she lifted her phone up going to her cousins Instagram. She already had it searched up.

Aaliyah just watched Zoey pull the Instagram up with a bored look. She really didn't wanna go through with this.

Zoey then pulled up the picture as she showed Aaliyah with a big smirk on her face. Aaliyah then look more closely at the guy before pulling her head back away from the phone thinking.

"He isn't that bad- he already called you cute aswell!" Zoey said cutting Aaliyah off as she just shook her head before sighing. Aaliyah would do it, but she really didn't wanna move on. Her and notti were just getting good why would she ruin it?

"Just Tell him to text me." Aaliyah told Zoey. And as Zoey was texting her cousin Aaliyah went to her and notti text messages as she re-read them.

She was missing the boy extra hard because of what had happened 2 days ago.

Aaliyah just inaudibly sighed before she felt her phone vibrate in her hand. Aaliyah slid down on her phone seeing that she had a message on ig.

Aaliyah turned her head to Zoey who gave her a thumbs up before Zoey stood up taking her phone and going into the bathroom.

Aaliyah just clicked on the dm as she saw the message. She just rolled her eyes before she started texting him back. Zoey's cousin wasn't ugly, but she preferred notti. Who wouldn't?