★𝟑𝟏

(AN: hey y'all ! Ik I said I wasn't gonna be uploading for a while but I couldn't help it 😭😭😭 I got bored & I love writing so ima publish this for yall—also can yall tell me if chapter 11 is the same or if it changed, I made some changes but I don't think it updated.)

(I'm also trying a new theme for my books frm now on so tell me how yall like it !!)

(update: i did not keep that theme up bdw.....ts got annoying to do so enjoy it while u can😭)

HARLEM NEW YORK

ˡᵉᵉ'ˢ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ ✰¹²:³⁸ᵃᵐ

ˡᵉᵉ'ˢ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ ✰
¹²:³⁸ᵃᵐ

ᶠᵒʳᵗᵘᵃᵗᵉˡʸ school was starting back tomorrow for the group, and they did enjoy their summer break. But now that school was back it made them appreciate summer break even more.

Zoey was over today, she was gonna spend the night on a school night so they could go to school together in the morning.

"Ugh I don't wanna go to school tomorrow." Zoey complained throwing her head back as Aaliyah just shook her head. Atleast it would be like old times, just her and notti were together now.

Together, it made Aaliyah's stomach do backflips.

She couldn't believe her and notti were actually together. Just last summer break Aaliyah couldn't stand notti. Now look at her, in a relationship with him. Crazy right?

"Mannn me either." Aaliyah complained. Her and Zoey just sighed real loud. This was really tragic on their behalf.

Aaliyah then lifted her phone up seeing notti peacefully sleeping as he was softly snoring. She adored every moment she spent with her boyfriend.

Atleast she would get to be seeing him tomorrow, that's what actually made her wanna go and look forward to school. Her friends too of course.

"Atleast I get to see him." Aaliyah said admiring notti. She loved how peaceful he looked when he slept.

Zoey just laughed at her bestfriend as she then looked at her phone seeing ddot on the game still not sleep.

"Man me too..but I wanna know why he not sleep yet." Zoey said raising her eyebrow turning her head from Aaliyah to the phone as ddot then looked at the phone with his head slightly tilted.

"Shi im wondering the same thing for you, go to bed." Ddot said to Zoey as she just laughed at him. She then shook her head no quickly as ddot continued playing the game.

"Alright Z, I'm finna go to bed, I'm mad hit." Aaliyah said as Zoey nodded her head. Aaliyah then laid down as she put her hands besides her face just admiring notti. She ended up falling asleep just like that.

 She ended up falling asleep just like that