★𝟏𝟔

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
4:37PM

AALIYAH was over the boys house today because she had wanted to hang out with dd for the day.

She never actually hung out with him one on one before and she was bored so she decided why not.

Soon as Aaliyah got into the home notti was the one who had opened the door. He looked her up and down before going back to the kitchen to continue whatever he was doing.

dd heard the door open as he then went downstairs before going over to Aaliyah. "Hey Aaliyah." dd said as he hugged the girl. She hugged back of course.

"Hey dd." Aaliyah said as dd then went towards the kitchen, Aaliyah following.

Soon as they got in the kitchen notti was taking small glances, but he still wasn't speaking. And Aaliyah knew he was suspicious as to why she was at his house. Especially if he didn't invite her.

"You want something?" dd said turning his head to Aaliyah as he has the fridge open. Notti was taking his chipotle out the microwave.

Aaliyah thought for a second before she shook her head yes. "Just a water please." Aaliyah asked politely as dd nodded taking 2 cold waters out the fridge.

dd then went to the pantry as he held out some Oreos showing them to Aaliyah. Aaliyah laughed before nodding her head.

Notti was watching it all. Why was Aaliyah laughing at dd? Notti now had an attitude because he didn't like how the girl hasn't spoken to him yet.

Notti then went over to the drawer before grabbing a fork as he headed upstairs to his room.

dd just watched his brother go upstairs. He then shook his head before he grabbed the water and Oreos taking him and Aaliyah upstairs.

dd was already knowing notti was jealous. He saw what Aaliyah was doing, but he was still gonna enjoy his time with his friend.

The two then went into dd's room as he sat the stuff on his desk where he scooted up another gaming chair next to his original one as he then sat.

dd then turned to Aaliyah who had just sat down in the gaming chair he had pulled up. She then looked at dd waiting for him.

"Alright, so what game you wanna learn how ta play?" dd asked Aaliyah as she thought for a moment as dd handed her a controller.

"Fortnite?" Aaliyah asked as dd then nodded his head. He then put them on the game as he started his little tutorial.

"DD GET HIM IM LOW!" Aaliyah screamed as dd cackled loudly. The girl kept making them lose every round they had and dd just found it hilarious.

"A-Aaliyah behind you!" dd stuttered. He was laughing so hard he couldn't even assist Aaliyah properly. I'm talking stomping his feet and jumping out of his gaming chair.

 I'm talking stomping his feet and jumping out of his gaming chair