Prologue

Japan, 2077.

Y/N Pov:

There is the city Remnant which is home to Union academy where generation of future 'heroes' which is bull.

As the teachers only teach the students how to be either heroes, hunter or huntress, ninjas, or supernatural. Where is the true education like math, science or even reading.

Me: "Union academy is a joke" I thought as I am on the ground bleeding as the Star students laugh at my suffering.

Issei: "Hahaha! See that Rias! I beat the loser _ss!" He said as Rias hold his arm.

Cardin: "You're more pathetic then the freaks" he said.

Sasuke: "You're a nobody against an elite like me" he said.

Bakugo: "So why don't you do everyone a favor and die you extra!" He said.

Then they leave but I smirk as their days of being false stars will soon be over.

Once I am alone I stood up and stab myself with an stimpak which i heal immediately.

Me: "Let see how they react to the truth" I said hold out a remote which I pressed thus it send an signal to America then I leave to the next class.

Meanwhile in America.

3rd Pov:

Deep in a mountain of Washington DC there is an old computer that turned on and immediately many machines and many people woke up.

Computer: "Attention soldiers. Mr Y/N is need of our assistance. Get prepared for war" an male voice said which the people salute then got into some armor and clothes then leave.

A few hours later.

Back to Japan.

In the morning many students are in combat room watching as the Star students beat the sh_t out of Y/N only for a strange noise to be heard which Y/N chuckle.

Bakugo: "What so funny extra!" He said about to kick when he was shot in the d_ck completely surprising everyone as the roof of the class exploded then several people in strange black armor jump into the class room.

Glynda: "Identity yourselves!" She said about to attack but she got shot in the arm which completely vaporized.

This completely shocked the students as these people able to destroy aura with ease.

Then the headmasters, mistress, and teachers enter the room about to attack when a male voice spoke.

???: "I advise attacking Union scum" a male voice spoke which everyone look to see an male wearing an black suit exit the flying vehicle.

Nezu: "Mr President of America! Why are you here" he said which completely shocked everyone.

President: "I am here to save my son who you neglected and torture" he said which confuses everyone until Y/N stand up then pull out an stimpak then he walk towards the president which immediately everyone pale as they realized they are screw.

Ozpin: "If we knew he was your son" he said but stop when he got shot in the arm by a soldier.

President: "Doesn't matter as you are considered enemies to America and I doubt the rest of the world would be your allies" he said then everyone see Y/N who hold a remote that he press which show every dark deeds Union and it allies had committed which shocked everyone.

Y/N: "God may have mercy because the Enclave won't" he said then he leave with his father and soldiers.

A few hours later.

America, Raven Rock.

Once back in the good USA soil Y/N got rid of his clothes and wear some new clothes fit for the enclave leader.

Y/N then walk to the computer which reveal to be a supercomputer called ZAX AI.

Zax AI: "So mr Eden. What would the next step of the Enclave?" He said which Y/N smirk.

Y/N: "It time to rise like an phoenix and let it flames burn Union to ashes" he said as he look at the map of Japan.