Ch 6: Freedom but with a cost

Japan, Fukuoka.

It been a day since Union and Atlas failed to retake the city but now Y/N is preparing his forces to retake Kagoshima.

Thus why he is in front of the city where his ace Liberty Prime is located.

Y/N: "Wesker is Liberty Prime ready for the assault against Union and Atlas?" He said looking at the super human soldier

Wesker: "All systems is green" he said looking at a tablet which Y/N nod then look at the giant robot.

Y/N: "Liberty Prime! It time for freedom" he said which cause the robot eye to glow red then it spoke.

Liberty Prime: "Liberty Prime power up! Mission Destruction of any and all Union and Atlas, enemies of humanity and America. Probability of Union and Atlas chances of victory. Impossible!" he said as he begin to move.

Y/N: "Enclave forces time to free this small island from Union and Atlas control!" He said which the Enclave salute then march or fly with Liberty Prime.

Thus begin the liberty of the island that Fukuoka is on.

A few days later.

For the pass few days Liberty Prime and the Enclave have free many locations from Saga all the way to Kagoshima.

Meanwhile Y/N is talking to agent Shade who is wearing an light weight armor that nullify magic and aura including Semblances.

Shade: "In the next hour we will arrive at Sakurajima where we will find an lab that is experimenting on forced civilians" she said which Y/N glare

Y/N: "Our first task is freeing the civilians then once the lab is captured we will send in the Enclave scientists to gather any intel" he said which Shade salute then leave.

Soon the Enclave arrived at the island where the mountain is located but out of nowhere a giant mech called the Colossus comes out of the water and punch Liberty Prime.

Liberty Prime: "Enemy Detected. Begin Assault" he said then fight the mech while Atlas soldiers attack the Enclave.

Currently Y/N is shooting any Atlas that attempt to killed him while Wesker is slaughtering entire units of Atlas robots.

Wesker: "Tsk Atlas still need these pathetic scrap that killed my son. No matter they are nothing but targets for my wrath against them" he said as he dodge shots in slow motion while shooting back.

Soon Liberty Prime unleash a laser beam that completely melt the mech but the pilot escape which reveal to be one of the Ace Ops Marrow.

However Wesker managed to capture him then bring him to Y/N who look at him with hatred as Liberty Prime shoot a missile at the lab entrance thus allowing the Enclave to enter and free the civilians which became mole miners that been mining for Atlas.

Y/N: "You Atlas scum make me sick turning innocent into these creatures" he said which Marrow growl.

Marrow: "This is the future of humanity!" He said but Wesker knock him out.

Wesker: "So should I torture him using drugs that Umbrella made?" He said which Y/N nod then Wesker leave with the prisoner while Enclave Scientists gather intel by using an hacking pill that the Institute made.

Y/N: "Excellent work everyone" he said as the Enclave soldiers salute.

Liberty Prime: "The last domino falls here" he said saluting.

Meanwhile at Remnant City.

Currently the Headmasters are in a meeting discussing about Enclave.

Ozpin: "This Enclave has been slaughtering our forces for too long! We need something to tip the scale of war in our favor" he said slamming his fist onto the table.

Danzo: "Despite our home advantage and superior power they are still being a pain to us" he said with hatred in his eye.

Sirzechs: "What worst is that the Yokai is now helping them" he said with venom in his tone.

Nezu: "We should surrender" he said but the three Headmasters glare at him which he flinched.

James: "Perhaps it time to call for our 'friends' from that dimension we found" he said which everyone look at him with a surprise face.

Danzo: "How do we know they can be trusted? After all they are worst than us" he said which James shrugged.

James: "We have no choice as the Enclave got technology unlike anything Atlas got and have the entire world support" he said.

Ozpin: "We got no other choice" he said then Sirzechs, Danzo, and James all nodded while Nezu is afraid.