Ch 3: Ine Defense

Japan, Coastal South Korea.

It took 24 hours but the Enclave arrived at Japan which the population is at 2 million with only Heroes, Atlas, Ninjas, Hunters and Huntresses.

However upon arrival the Enclave see that Atlas managed to fortified the entire island with Aircraft Ships with some Battleships unlike anything the Enclave see.

Thus The Enclave went to South Korea to stop and planned for the first battles.

Currently the president of South Korea is talking to Y/N about the current situation.

South Korea President: "So what your plans for getting a stronghold on Japan soil?" He said through  a tv screen while Y/N is looking at a holographic screen of Japan.

Y/N: "For now we need a coastal base that way you can supply us and the best place is the Fukuoka" he said which the South Korea President frown.

S K President: "That place is cover in those new Battleships after the civilians from Fukuoka escape using the ferries" he said.

Y/N: "Mm then we make a temporary base at Ine" he said which the South Korea President check then nod.

South Korea President: "Intel show that place isn't heavily guarded but it gonna take a while for you to reach Fukuoka" he said which Y/N chuckled.

Y/N: "That won't stop the Enclave" he said then the Enclave move out of South Korea.

Upon arriving at Ine the Enclave detected some life in the houses thus Y/N leave St Elmo and landed on the coastal land where he alongside his soldiers see some Faunus hiding. Thus Y/N pull out a megaphone and talk to the Faunus.

Y/N: "Listen up Faunus. The Enclave means no harm so come out and we talk like civilians" he said then put the megaphone away.

It wasn't long until the Faunus exit the homes but Y/N glare as he see collars on them.

Faunus 1: "Listen we are just hiding from Atlas and Jacques" a female faunus said which Y/N pull out a communication device.

Y/N: "Arcade bring in the medical and scientists it seems we need to free these human beings" he said.

Arcade: "Understood" he said.

A few hours later.

It wasn't long until every Faunus is free from the collars and is being treated by many doctors.

Plus it wasn't difficult to place turrets and missiles throughout Ine while setting up a base of operations.

Inside the biggest building of Ine, Y/N is talking to another Faunus.

Faunus 2: "You want us to leave Japan or join the Enclave?" A male Faunus said.

Y/N: "Either choice is yours but just know that Japan gonna be a bloody war zone in the next few hours" he said.

Faunus 2: "I'll talk to the others but they are scared like I am" he said which Y/N nod then the Faunus leave.

Once alone Y/N pull out a mini holographic map of Japan.

Y/N: "So Atlas deployed the Azur Lane Battleships and Infinite Stratos like my spies say. Well they will be surprised to see that their technology is nothing against Enclave" he said.

In the morning 70 Faunus leave Japan but only 25 male and five females remain as they are now wearing Enclave officer clothes.

Suddenly an alarm went off which Y/N glare as he look at his communication device.

Colonel Autumn: "Sir Radar detected multiple Battleships and Infinite Stratos heading towards your location" he said which Y/N smirk.

Y/N: "It time that Enclave show Union how pathetic they are" he said.

A few minutes later.

It wasn't long until five Battleships and thirty Infinite Stratos arrive but they are confused because they don't see anything.

IS 1: "Spread out and search for the slaves and any intruders" the leading female Infinite Stratos said which her squad salute the search.

However what they don't know is that Y/N and his enclave soldiers alongside the St Elmo are hiding using Cloaking technology.

Then without warning the Enclave strike shocking the five Battleships which was destroyed in mere seconds and many IS soldiers die by head shots.

IS 2: "Captain! They are overwhelming us!" A female IS soldier said but got shot in the head by a laser.

IS 1: "Sh_t! Command! We found intruders and they massacre my unit!" She said but she scream when she got shot by an electric cannon.

Thus she passes out as it reveal that Y/N is responsible for shooting her.

So he walk up to the female and grab the comm that she was using.

Y/N: "Listen up. Union and Atlas scum. Your days are over for the Enclave is here" he said in the comm then crushing it as his enclave soldiers cheer for their first defense battle.