Ch 8: League of Darkness

An: Ok so I decided to remove the attack on titans as I found a flaw with adding them so titans are gone and is replace by Akame ga kill.

Japan, Fukuoka.

It been a week since the Enclave got new allies which they are helping massively since the enemies are being push back.

But in the Battleship St Elmo command center Y/N is having a meeting with Justin Dornan son of Arch Dornan.

An: the character is from Theoddspacemarine.

Y/N: "So the League of darkness aka the villains of union want to have a meeting with me" he said crossing his arms.

Justin Dornan: "Correct sir and from what their spy say it sounds serious since they are aware that Union is now enemies of the world" he said which Y/N hummed then a holographic projection appear which show a scientist.

Y/N: "Ah Dr. Mobius what a surprise. I thought you were busy with the projects" he said which the scientists chuckle.

Mobius: "I was and I overheard you talking about the League of darkness which I think you should go as we need them especially since the Crater does have a camp should they try anything" he said which Y/N thought then nod.

Y/N: "Very well but make sure the cells you create are prepared since we have no idea what will happen" he said which Mobius nod then end the holographic projection.

Justin Dornan: "Should I prepare the Battleship for the trip?" He said which Y/N shake his head then walk up to a wall then press a button which reveal an power armor.

Y/N: "No as I will be heading there myself" he said.

A few minutes later.

At the Land of Darkness.

Somewhere in the North Pacific Ocean there is a land that is cover in grimm pools which is the home to the League of Darkness.

Inside the castle is the leaders of the League of darkness: Salem, All For One, Rizevim and Pain.

Currently they are in the meeting room awaiting their guest when Cinder enter the room.

Cinder: "Mistress why should we formed an alliance with the Enclave! We should be attacking Union!" She said but Salem shake her head.

Salem: "Foolish child. You may think we got the forces but we stand no chance against Union allies. So for the survival of the League of Darkness we must make an deal with the only force fighting our enemies: the Enclave" she said.

AFO: "I agree besides the only reason we ain't gonna betray the Enclave is because they might be responsible to listen to us. Plus they can crush us with ease if our reports of their forces and might is true" he said.

Rizevim: "I maybe a powerful devil but even I stand no chance against the Enclave" he said.

Pain: "Agree thus why we must think about our survival and bring peace despite the fact that our forces will face death against the entire world" he said.

???: "So basically you four are thinking about surviving the war against Union" a deep male voice spoke which caught everyone attention as they look around only for the windows of the meeting room to get destroyed as something fast blast into the room.

The villains eyes look at who enter the room only to feel fear in their hearts, mind, body and soul as standing up is what they could describe as the face of the Devil himself.

Salam: "So your Y/N leader of the Enclave" she said frighten as the presence this armor is leaking is basically ancient and powerful.

Y/N: "Indeed I am. Now speak before I choose to erase you from history" he said which the villains did as they explained that they will join the Enclave so long as they seek asylum and a reduced prison sentence.

"Mm so basically you choose the coward path by surrendering because you want to survive should the world focus their attention onto you" Y/N said which the four villains nod.

"Fine but once the war against Union is over you will face the justice of america court" Y/N said but then two ladies come out and beg him to bring them.

Kuroka: "I'll help you so long as you save my sister who is being forced by that red bimbo sl_t" she said.

Toga: "And help me by fixing my issue!" She said which Y/N look at them.

Y/N: "fine but if you betray the Enclave then you will face the wrath of America" he said then leave with the two ladies holding his arms.