Ch 4: Coastal Battles

Japan, Fukuoka.

For the pass three days the Enclave have be able to freeing many places while having many small outposts.

Most of north Kyoto, north Hyogo, Tottori, Shimane, and north Yamaguchi is free from Atlas and Union control.

It wasn't long until the Enclave reach Kitakyusha and finally their destination Fukuoka.

Currently the enclave is reaching the next city which is Shimonoseki which is fortified by the IS, Battleships, and Shinobis.

Thus the enclave make a camp outside of the city and is in a meeting.

Y/N: "Colonel Autumn. What intel do we got from the spy in the city" he said which he is talking to a screen which have Autumn face on it.

Colonel Autumn: "Basically the entire city sea got five Battleships, fifty IS soldiers and two hundred Shinobis" he said which Y/N frown.

Y/N: "It seem that the Shinobis got something in the city if they need that many ninjas" he said.

Colonel Autumn: "From what the spy sent it seem that the Shinobis R&D sent them some prototypes armor with a weapon of some kind" he said.

Y/N: "Alright for now taking down those Battleships will give our air forces a chance to strike enemies ground forces" he said which Colonel Autumn salute.

Colonel Autumn: "I agree but what about our spy? Won't they be in danger?" He said which Y/N smirk.

Y/N: "Oh they are safe isn't that right Naruko" he said then a giggle is heard then coming out of the shadows is a Hidden leaf ninja with whiskers marks and blond twin pony tail hair.

Naruko: "Yup also I managed to make fifty Shinobis to switch sides so when you strike they will join us" she said purring.

Y/N: "Good now by morning we strike" he said which everyone nod then rest for the night.

A few hours later.

As soon as the sun raises the Enclave strike using mini nukes against the battleship which cause them to explode. Once the battleships is down the Enclave Vertibird fly over the city and shoot bullets upon the Shinobis and IS soldiers.

While ground Enclave soldiers and run into the city killing any enemies with some betrayal Shinobis joining. Especially since the Shinobis killed cloaked shinobis who were wearing new prototype Hei Gui stealth armor.

Suddenly the ground shake which caught the Enclave and betrayed Shinobis attention thus they look around until a building explode. Immediately everyone is on guard as exiting the smoke is a massive tank which Naruko reveal the name.

Naruko: "The Chimera which is a modified mining rig with a mounted laser cannon" she said with a glare.

Then a Shinobi come out of the smoke who is wearing the symbol of the Hidden Stone Village.

Kitsuchi: "Greetings Enclave I am Kitsuchi and today you will regret being enemies to Union" he said.

Only to get punch in the face by a Enclave power armored that is hovering.