Ch 2: Drums of War

America, Raven Rock.

It been a week since the entire world is now at war against Union and currently Deep under in mountain there is a meeting involving Y/N and the many leaders of the Enclave.

Inside a dark room Y/N is in a dark office with several lights on both himself and four other men.

Y/N: "Alright everyone this is it. The moment where the Enclave been training for" he said.

Dick Richardson: "With the backing of the entire world Union doesn't stand a chance against the Enclave" he said.

Arcade Gannon: "Don't forget that the Enclave is advanced unlike anything Atlas or Union have ever seen" he said.

Arch Dornan: "The soldiers are prepared for Union and thanks to our spies Union won't know what hit them" he said.

Henry: "Plus our aces and projects is ready" he said.

Y/N: "Good. Now then everyone it time for us to sound the drums of war" he said pressing a button which cause the room to light up thus showing thousands of enclave soldiers wearing officer clothes and power armor all salute then march into a aircraft carrier that is 1130 ft long called Habakkuk.

Marching into another aircraft carrier called the Eagle is thousands of Robots called Assaultrons and Sentry bots.

Arcade: "It a good thing we ask the institute to create Modumetal which is a layered alloy, similar in structure to plywood, but comprising layers that are on the order of nanometers in thickness. Modumetals are superior in mechanical, corrosion, wear and thermal performance, but are comparable in cost to conventional non-layered metals for the aircraft carriers and tanks" he said.

Henry: "Don't forget about the ADAPTIV cloaking as they are gonna be more useful against thermal detection plus mixed that with jammers would make radar useless" he said.

Arch Dornan: "Hah let see Union handle the might of the Enclave" he said.

Y/N: "Btw is my suit ready?" He said looking at Dick Richardson who nod.

Dick Richardson: "Yes sir and thanks to the institute it can handle anything Union got" he said which Y/N nod then watch as the last soldier and robot enter the aircraft carriers.

Y/N: "Now prepared the Battleship: St Elmo" he said which the men nod then everyone leave.

A few hours later.

Soon on the ocean Y/N is on the Battleship St Elmo which got quite the fire power.

Which is sailing the ocean towards Japan with the Aircraft carriers going ahead.

However in the command center Y/N is talking to Colonel Autumn.

Colonel Autumn: "Sir the weapons system is online which show: 7x Twin-barreled Sniper Cannon. Three at forward side, two on each port and starboard side.
6x CIWS. Specializes in shooting both missiles and AC. One front, one rear, two on each port and starboard side.
3x Vertical-launch missile tubes. One front, and one on each port and starboard side. Each tube launches approximately 8-10 missiles.
1x Giga Missile Launcher Platform. Capable of firing one Giga Missile every 2 minutes, with launch time 10 seconds after launch hatch opens and launcher moves into firing position" he said looking at a tablet.

Y/N: "Good as we need to be prepared should Union strike. However I doubt they are prepared against my new power armor which is made out of Tungsten and titanium mixed with Modumetal plus it got protection of anti magic" he said which Colonel Autumn nod.

Colonel Autumn: "True also by Tomorrow morning we will arrive at Japan" he said which Y/N nod then look at a holographic map of japan.

Y/N: "Soon Union your days of spreading corruption and false justice is done" he said.