Ch 1: Declaration of War.

America, South Carolina.

It been a week since Union dark deeds is reveal and they become enemies to the entire world thus a world summit is taking place in Fort Sumter.

Prime Minister of France: "Union must pay! They not only been kidnapping our civilians but they experiment on them!" He said.

Prime Minister of Russia: "I agree so I say we nuke them!" He said slamming his fist on the table.

Prime Minister of Japan: "Have you gone mad! You will be nuking innocent civilians too!" He said standing up.

Prime Minister of England: "Plus nuking is only lead to fear of the public and make them question our leadership" he said.

President: "Gentlemen. My son have an solution to Union if you will listen" he said which everyone went quiet as they see Y/N walking into the room with two eye-bots.

 My son have an solution to Union if you will listen" he said which everyone went quiet as they see Y/N walking into the room with two eye-bots

Y/N: "Allow America to send it soldiers the Enclave against humanity new threat: Union" he said

Prime Minister of Russia: "Why should we allow America to declare war first?" He said with a glare which the other Prime Ministers agree.

Y/N: "Out of everyone here who suffer the most of Union?" He said which the Prime Ministers went quiet.

Prime Minister of Japan: "I agree if you make sure this Enclave only target Union" he said.

Y/N: "Simple but I need you to evacuated the civilians as Japan gonna be a war zone" he said.

Prime Minister of Japan: "That gonna be tough as Atlas is preventing any civilian ship or plane from escaping Japan plus Japan military is busy from keeping the civilians safe from Union" he said.

Y/N: "Then it time that America help. With your permission Prime Minister of Japan the Enclave want to test it first weapon against Atlas military" he said which Prime Minister of Japan thought then sigh.

Prime Minister of Japan: "Do it" he said which Y/N nod then pull out a brief case then open it.

Y/N: "Just know that this is only a prototype" he said then press a button then everyone see a holographic screen appear which show Japan airspace which got a lot of Atlas airship.

Japan.

Currently everyone is minding their business when a kid look at the sea.

Kid: "Mom? What is that coming out of the water?" The kid said which caught everyone attention as they look at the sea where metal spikes can be seen.

On an Atlas airship an commander is doing a checkup when the system detected something in the water.

Atlas commander: "Soldier what does the radar show?" He said which the soldier check only to widen his eyes.

Soldier: "Unknown subject is head straight for us!" He said which shock the commander until he look out of the window and pale as he is facing an red eye.

Everyone of Japan is completely shocked as standing in front of Atlas airships is a massive robot monster unlike anything they have ever seen.

Then it mouth begin to glow red which cause the airships to fire everything but to everyone surprised the attacks did nothing.

Without warning the robot monster unleash a multiple lasters at every Atlas airship surrounding Japan which destroys them all.

Immediately an alarm of evacuation is heard thus every civilian rush to an boat or plane to escape japan while the robot monster simply vanish.

Back to America.

All the prime Ministers are completely shocked at how fast and easy this new weapon of the Enclave wipe out Atlas airship.

Prime Minister of Russia: "Why exactly did you hide this weapon from us!" He said slamming his fist onto an table.

Y/N: "In case there a war that requires nuclear warheads. Now sadly Mechagodzilla need to recharge so it gonna take a while before it can be in action" he said which every Prime Minister relaxed.

Prime Minister of Japan: "So what now?" He said then he see Enclave Soldiers enter the room.

Y/N: "Now it time to announce war" he said pressing a different button on the briefcase which the Eye-bot on his left side to switch to an camera.

All throughout the world every device is broadcast an live recording which show the all Prime Ministers.

Prime Ministers: "As of today the world nations is at war against Union with America leading the war" they said.

At Remnant City.

Union themselves are shocked at the realization that they are at their own.