Chapter-1

Ch-1 : The Beginning

Author's POV

The morning in the beautiful Agnihotri Mansion started as good and peaceful as it always does.

A tall and handsome man is seen getting ready infront of the mirror as he buttons up his khaki shirt and buckles up his duty gear which holds his service revolver.

Looking into the mirror he finds someone waking up in the bed. He turns around and smiles at the sleepy head.

" You are awake?"

He was about to walk straight up to the bed but that's person's voice stopped him.

" Don't move. Give me a sec. I will be there."

He nods and just waits. As the person ran inside the bathroom coming back after 10 minutes.

" I am leaving."

The man said and started walking towards the exit door. The person sprinted behind and hugs him.

" Why are you in such a hurry today huh? Isn't the crime rate lesser than before you took posting? No time left to spare on your wife, is it Mr. Agnihotri?"

The person was none other than Mrs. Sitara Agnihorti, wife of the super-cop.

Mr. Chandran Agnihotri, 30, ASP of Maharasthrian Police Force. 40+ successful missions. 20+ encounters. An honest police officer with a clean record and wall frame filled with medals and bravery awards in just 10 years of service was really commendable.

Titled as super-cop by media is just an ordinary person in front of his wife.

He turns towards her and pecks her forehead while looking into her eyes.

" I am always at your service, my tara. Let me call and inform them that i am on leave. Whole day on your duty. Ok now?"

He takes out his phone. Opening the dial-pad he was about to connect the call but before that a call arrives.

The phone screen flashed the name as
'Chalak Lomdi'
( Witty Fox)

Sighing picking up a fake smile he picked up the call. " Yes sir, what can i do for you?"

The person from other side of the phone spoke, " Finance Minister is seeking a safe route as he is coming to our state. It's New Year today and with the Mumbai City going out of control you need to manage the security. And let me tell cancel all your plans."

With this he hung up the call. Putting the phone back in his pocket. Turning his gaze up he found her wife missing.
He saw her standing infront of the mirror desk as she picks up his police cap and stands infront of him passing him a vibrant smile gesturing that it's alright.

He bows down a bit so that she can put the cap over his head. She stands on her tiptoes put the cap on his head setting it right.

He walks out of the room and exiting his mansion while wishing morning to his stewardress and chef.

Author's POV ends here!

Chandran's P.O.V

POLICE HQ, MUMBAI

The police headquarters was in chaos. Such an influential minister having a visit there was a big deal. It was necessary to be on alert as recently the police received that something might happen today.

Terrorism still exists and turning a blind eye on any small piece of news would be a fallout for the whole police force. Stakes were high so were we on high alert.