𝒮𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈ℯ 3

This is a sucky way to die. And surely not the way I die right? I didn't even make it to bohdi to tell him all about my journey here how we would do this together my life flashes before my eyes I and I swear my heart stopped beating for a minute.

I'm to far in front of Liam and my hand is slipping off the edge there's no way hi is going to make it to help me in Time I'm slipping faster then he can run I look around me seeing if there's anything I can use to help keep me up. But I feel a soft graze near my ankle and see a black mist? Or shadows even pushing me back up on to the parapet.

What the actual fuck?

Liam is now infront of me and before I know it I'm being pushed into his chest who holds me so tightly I swear I can see stars.

"Thank you" I hear Liam whisper to the shadows? then I hear someone yelling at us to keep on moving and that if I don't start walking they will come over and throw me of the parapet.

Liam looks at me nods while still not letting me go we continue forward.
Before I know it we have made it to the end and the shock of almost falling to my death is finally wearing off.

name? I get asked once again.

"Alora Lennox martinzie" I say just as I did at the beginning of parapet the woman practically chokes on air looking me up and down then nods shyly what the hell was that about? Okay well maybe about my parents but I can't tell if she was trying not to laugh or was just scared? Liam glares at her from behind me before telling the girl his name.

Liam comes up to my side taking my hand in his so we don't lose each other In the sea of cadets. "We need to find bohdi" but just as I go to take another step my ankles buckle making me fall into Liam's chest.

"Shit Al" Liam says as he picks me
Up and takes me deeper into the shadows and sits me on a bench out of sight from almost everyone else and when I say almost I mean

"ALORA LENNOX MARTINZIE!" I see an red faced Bohdi stomping towards me and Liam "what the fuck are you two doing here?! Gods Lora" he say's using my nickname before caressing my cheek in his hand and and pulling me into a hug and I can't help but let a tear fall from my eye shit no don't cry people will think your weak if they don't already

"Seriously?" Bohdi asks Liam as his arms pull me tighter around my waist

"There was no stopping her she gave me a whole ass speech" liam says and I punch his arm he did not need to mention the speech part.

"A speech?" Bohdi says with a smirk on his face that tells me he's never going to let this go "I would love to hear this speech of yours".

"Shut up" i mutter but it goes by unnoticed by both boys.

"Can you walk?" Liam asks putting out his hands to help me since bohdi has been keeping my on my feet I nod but I'm still not entirely convinced myself I take a few steps with Liam's guidance and bodhis hands still by my waist as if I'm a newborn taking it's first steps and feel instantly relieved that I can still walk.

"Come with me I might be able to get xaden to put as all into his squad" I nod slowly at Bohdi thinking back to earlier when xaden brought up our dads.

We all head towards xaden who is talking to Garrick his best friend bohdi told me about. "Xaden" bohdi calls out to his cousin xaden turns around lifting his scarred brow at us "can you pull some strings and get us into your squad?" Xaden looks over us and his eyes lock
With mine before returning back to bohdi his gaze simply sending shivers down my spine Hot asshole.

I forgot the conversation infront if me and look at the other cadets but as I continue to scan over them all I lock eyes with a pair of dark green eyes I look away from the pair if eyes to see who I was actually looking at the boy has what looked to be extremely soft jet black curls that ran down to the base of his neck. He the looks me up and down slowly then winks and I smirk in response the u swear he laughed his eyes then shift back to his friends and he winks one last time before continuing his conversation. I'm suddenly glad that all marked ones have to go into the riders quadrant.