𝒦𝒾𝓃𝓀𝓎 4

⚠️Tw- mentions of blades and fighting

The room I get put in isn't very different to the ones at the foster home and and can't ignore the way my stomach churns at the sight of it. There's at least thirty girls in the room a get a bed that is pushed further back in the room and is pushed up against a window.

And haylin they girl from my old squad ended up being in the bed next to mine. I mean at least she hasn't tried to kill my yet.

I sleep in my mothers very uncomfortable armour that as a slight shimmer to from my mothers and fathers dragons scales that are sewn into the leather.

The next morning we are rushed of to classes and luckily for me Liam bodhi and haylin are In almost all my classes.

And after battle Brief and a few other classes we have sparring sessions I won't lie my palms are slightly sweaty but I'm ready to kick some ass.

We are all lined up in our squads as people get called to the mats for the first challenges neither me bodhi or haylin and her brother get picked but Liam does and we all head over to watch him.

I can't help but let a smile creep up on to my lips knowing that Liam will be handing Jamie the boy he's going against his ass in a matter of minutes.

Jamie is a few inches shorter then Liam and has a pretty good build but he looks like the kind of person who lashes out when making a joke.

The both start of by circling each other but not for long. Jamie dives straight for Liam's throat but Liam is quicker and he swiftly moves out of the way making Jamie tumble forward and Lima pulls him into a headlock for at least four minutes before Jamie taps out.

I grin at Liam as he comes back over to our little group. " I knew you would kick ass" I say and he chuckles before wrapping his hands around my waist then  giving bodhi a fist bump.

As the others finish professor Emetterio starts to list the names of who would be challenging each other.

He then calls my name "Alora Lennox Martinze and Marlo Laurie mat five" haylin s eyes widened as she turns to look at me.

"Marox" she starts calling me by the nickname she has given me she said that should call me by my last names but I have to and she finds it annoying to call at to last names so instead she mixed them together "he is fast and has a good technique but your faster go for his side and legs maybe even get by the balls if you want" she says smirking at me and can't help but let out a laugh at her comment.

She the nods and Liam and bodhi come over to me "you got this in the bag Lora he looks like he would go down like a tree just aim for the legs you are to short for the neck" I roll my eyes and Lima winces then turns to me " bodhis right I mean besides the short part he's right" Liam says and bodhi rolls his eyes I then step not the mat and Marlo comes over to join me and we start circling each other.

"Do picking up where we left off" he says as we continue to circle each other "I wanted to go over to you and tell you that I thought you were hot but me friends thought otherwise" as soon as he finishes he lunges at me trying to catch me off guard by calling me hot as if I don't already know it.

(Author here she isn't saying this as if she is up herself but instead in more of a joking matter there's will definitely be more of this so please don't take it the wrong way x)

And I palm one of my daggers as I duck slicing his bicep as he flys over me and rolls onto the mat on his back I take this as my chance and jump on top of him using my heels to keeps his wrists to the ground.

I bring my dagger up to his throat but just as I press further he rolls us over so he is now on top of me with my arms pinned above my head he grins As he leans down closer to my face.

And for a split second his grip loosens at my wrist making it easy for me to swiftly grab one of my daggers and I Bri f it just in-front of his balls haylin swords ringing In my head he shakes his head as I push the blade further cutting through the first layer of leather.

"I wouldn't mind doing this again just without the clothes while on top of a bed and I mean we can bring the daggers along if that's what your into kinky? I mean you are obviously eager to get my clothes on the floor seeing as you are currently cutting them off" he says with a smirk but before he can get to my wrist again I move it bring the dagger to his throat and I knew him in the balls making him roll off of me.

I grin I slice his chin as I am now on top of him again "tap out" I say with a smirk just like the one he had given me.

He then hits the mat three times and I climb off of him he hands me a dagger from his sheaths declaring me as the winner the dagger is small and the hilt is a dark wood with golden embellishments that wind up the blade like vines.

I walk over to my friends who watched my challenge and I am engulfed in a pair of arms "screw what I said earlier that was so hot!" Haylin squeals "what did he whisper into your ear?!" She asks letting go of me as she's almost jumping up and down.

A/N
This is a shorter chapter but I hope that you guys enjoy it anyways

Also who we liking the best for Alora right now?
Liam bodhi xaden or Marlo?

Xxxxxxx

-pretty girl

-1063