𝒜𝓌𝒸𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ𝓈 11

Slowly the ground changes from rubble to grass flattened from years of past cadets walking over it.

A scream rips down the line of people and I feel small flecks of fire hit my arm before I get a mouthful of cotten and leather. I get released from whos ever arms grip and I look up to see Marlo scanning over my body.

"Are you okay did you get hit by it anywhere?" He asks covering up a wince as he lifts up my arm seeing the tiny burn marks.i pull my arm away from is hold and turn my head to see the burnt leather and flesh that the fire molded his back into.

"my gods" I say turning him slightly so his back I facing me

"I know" he says turning his head over his shoulder "I'm pretty aren't I?" I roll my eyes at him but before and can say anything I'm pushed over onto the ground catching my self with my hands. my face just inches away from what used to be a girl and is now just ash. I try my best to hold in my gag from the smell of burnt flesh. I am pulled up by two strong arms that shove me behind a very burnt back.

"you better watch it asshole" Marlo snarls at haymitch who has a disgusting grin on his face

"she should have kept moving I want a good dragon and I've only seen three none of them are good enough for as good as of a rider as me" haymitch say smugly as if he gets to choose his dragon that's if he even gets one.

And if he doesn't I will happily rub the fact that i hopefully bonded a dragon in his face. Marlo switched places in line with me putting me in front of him so he's in front of haymitch.

As more dragons come into to view more people turn to ash. There's been many reds oranges and greens that are incredibly amazing but none of them have seemed to have a sort of pull. is that what your meant to feel? I don't fucking know.

After what I think was an hour of walking we make it to the end and are led out of the flight field. The sun has set by the time we make it back to our rooms and all I want to do is get out of these stupid leathers and face plant into my not so comfortable bed.

But instead I'm pulled off to the a small alcove by a certain wingleader.

"Are you hurt?" Xaden asks hurriedly gripping my arms.

I fake gasp "Im going to start thinking you actually care about me" I say smirking

"You think I don't?" He asks almost angrily. does he care?

"Are.you.hurt" he grounds out I shake my head

"No. Marlo covered me from the fire" I say and as I meet xadens eyes they seem to go darker at the sound of marlos name.

"What? Are you jealous or something" I ask almost laughing at the ridiculousness of Xaden being jealous of me of all people.

His grip tightens on my arms and he leans closer towards the shell of my ear. "If he lays his hands on you again I will slice them off and I will make it as painful as possible" he says each word slowly and I almost go to punch him I mean what the fuck he doesn't own me.

"Excuse you?" I narrowing my eyes at him.

"You heard me Alora" he says the sound of my name rolling of his tongue sends shivers down my spine—no Alora he just said that he would hurt Marlo for touching you?!

"No you don't fucking own me!" I say as I try to pull his arms off of me but his grip only tightens and he pushes me against the brick wall.

"No. no I don't but your This far away from owning me Alora" he says his voice husky. I practically choke on air and I do everything to not look into his annoyingly beautifully hypnotising eyes.

He leans closer to me slowly before stopping just above my lips "you are this far away from owning me" my heart rate speeds up daring to rip out of my rib cage and before I can help it his lips are pressed against mine the kiss is so aggressive and needy it's every thing that has built up between us the past months it's every thing that's wrong about what we are doing it's everything.

A/N
Hiiiiiii
Sooo sorry I haven't updated in ages but I blame school so you should blame it too
Anyways this is not where I saw this chapter going but it just ummm happened but I have a lot more planned for aloras love life and that includes a few more acquaints 😏

Anyways I know this chapter is shorter then my others but I will hopefully start writing a bit more continuously now that I've gotten this chapter out

-pretty girl

Xxxxxxxxxooooooooo x

-855