1: Past

You were Xie Lians personal servant. It made you happy to be able to serve such a wonderful person as the Crown Prince of Xianle.

You smiled softly to yourself while walking to your Geges bedroom to wake him up. You opened the door to see him sleeping deeply and grin to yourself, walking up to his bed, moving your hand to hold his as you bowed over him. „Gege~" you cooed waking him up. Xie Lian groaned tiredly, before slowly opening his eyes coming face to face with your face that was hovering over his. Xie Lian blinked and smiled softly at you, grabbing your hand -that was already grabbing his- aswell. „Good morning Qīn qīn~" His other hand went up to hold you cheek, carressing it. You blushed lightly and grinned at him. „Come on!! Get out of bed!! We have a performance to hold today!!" you cheered as you nuzzled into his hand. „Hmm..." he nodded his head and let go of your face and hand as you straightened yourself, you went to his closet to get out a the outfit for him. It was a beautiful white Hanfu which had red and gold accents, it looked beautiful and would look even look better on Xie Lian, you smiled to yourself. You showed Xie Lian the Hanfu. „Gege! Here is your outfit!! Isn't it beautiful??" You asked, smiling brightly at him as he was sat on his bed, his white robe was slipped and showed of his nice chest. You blushed slightly. „It is indeed beautiful Qīn qīn..will you dress me?" He rubbed his neck, smiling at you cheekily. You blushed at his request. „Of course, Gege!" You put the Hanfu over your arm and started to undress him shyly. Xie Lian glanced down at you and admired your face. His gaze was most kept on your sweet plump lips. You then started to put the Hanfu on him. Once you were finished you grinned up at him, a blush decorating your cheeks. „Finished your highness!!" Xie Lian smiled fondly and caressed your cheek. „Very well.." he then stood up, before going to the mirror, putting on his accessories and drawing a beauty mark on his forehead. He then turned back to you. „How do I look Qīn qīn?" you admired him, your eyes sparkling which made him smirk. „You look so beautiful Gege!!" He smiled. 'You're prettier..' he thought, smiling.

Timeskip

Once you put on your own Hanfu, that was matching him, you re-entered Xie Lians room. You were playing the role of the lover of the one that pleases the gods AKA Xie Lian. He asked you to play his role and as his loyal servant, you couldn't possibly refuse. Actually you were quiet excited. Xie Lian admired how you looked. You already looked perfect, but with this Hanfu and these accessories.... Xie Lian shook away his thoughs. 'He is the perfect wife for me' he smiled and look Y/N up and down with a glint in his eyes. "You look perfect Qīn qīn.." You blushed at his compliment and chuckled. "You flatter me Gege..now come on!! Let's go play husband and wife even though I would technically be a husband!!" Y/N exclaimed in excitement. Xie Lian chuckled as he stood up from his bed glancing down at Y/N and taking his hand in his, intertwining them. "Yeah, let's go my beautiful wife~" Y/N blushed and hit his chest.

You stood alone in a excluded place which was pretty high up -not as high up where Xie Lian jumped down from but still pretty high- as you watched Xie Lian in awe only keeping your eyes on him, until you saw something in the corner of your eye. A boy that was about to fall. Your eyes widened in fear and your gripped the railing, going to jump down yourself. "Gege!!" You called out in worry as you saw the boy fall, you knew you weren't gonna make it in time to save the boy. Xie Lian glanced at you before looking into the direction you pointed at. Not forgetting to take notice of how beautiful you looked when you were concerned. His eyes widened as he saw a falling boy and quickly ran over to catch him, interrupting his performance. He successfully catched the boy and smiled down at him. Yet his golden mask fell. The crowd quitened. You let out a sigh of relief and landed safely on the ground. You quickly ran to the center, where the Oni and the heavenly emperor were fighting. Xie Lian fighting with the boy in hand, who clutched his Hanfu tighly, afraid to fall or get hurt. You quickly took the boy out of Xie Lians hands who quickly turned back to fighting. You looked down at the bow that was now clutching your Hanfu, staring up at you with his wide, black eye. You smiled at him close-eyed, before turning back to the fighting. You had appeared to early so now you had to improvise, you sighed. "My dearest!" You called out to Xie Lian, playing the role as his wife. Xie Lian turned to you, deflecting another attack from Mu Qing, his eyes lightened up. "My lovely wife!" He called out, improvising as well. "Let me help you" You pleaded, biting your lip. He deflected another attack from Mu Qing. "You ca-" before he could finish you attacked the Demon with a sword as well, smiling at your 'husband', as the child clung tightly onto you. "Don't worry, you wont get hurt.." you reassured the child quietly. Together you and Xie Lian defeated the Demon, and the crowd cheered, Qi Rong being the loudest. Xie Lian then turned to you and caressed your cheek and pushed a stand of hair behind your ear. "You're so beautiful wife..." he looked down at your lips, his face nearing yours. You gulped, now you were gonna play out the kiss scene! Xie Lian than leaned in and his lips met yours. Xie Lian took notice of how soft and sweet your lips were, his eyes glinted obsessively. The child in your grasp just watched from under you, his grip on your Hanfu softening. All of you then disappeared from the crowd as the performance has now ended. Both you and Xie Lian looked down at the child while Feng Xin approached you all, Mu Qing already being near you. "How old are you?" Xie Lian asked, the boy did not answer. "How did you fall?" You asked and he didn't answer as well. You sighed. "How-" you were gonna ask a question again when Mu Qing interrupted. "He obviously doesn't want to answer or talk.." You puffed your lips looking down at him in concern, meeting his bandaged face. "Feng Xin,Take care of him for now. Check of any bruises, since he wears bandages." You nodded and smiled down at the boy who stared at both you and Xie Lian in admiration. You then tried to gave him away to Feng Xin but he clutched to you tightly, nit letting go. You chuckled. Then you got him off of you and gave him to Feng Xin, starting to walk away with Xie Lian. "Y/N why aren't you letting go of him?" You furrow your brows in confusion and look down, seeing the child still cling onto you. You sweat dropped. "I'm sorry child, it will only take a few hours, okay?" You smiled down at him and kissed his forehead. The boy blushed brightly, which didn't go unnoticed by Xie Lian who narrowed his eyes and huffed quietly. He softened his grip and you were able to give him to Feng Xin. "See you later!" You waved to them with your right hand as a goodbye, your left already tighly enveloped in Xie Lians.