1.Bad news

◦•●◉✿ 𖠁 ✿◉●•◦

◦•●◉✿ 𖠁 ✿◉●•◦

“Oh Isaac, why are you bothering?  Everyone knows that Ares and I are the fastest," Hope called from Ares to the boy who was far behind.

"I want to try," he replied, and I rolled my eyes, knowing that I would win anyway.

"Good luck then"

Isaac Garcia, on the other hand, smiled slightly at the words of the girl who was galloping on Ares in front of him.

Within sight, Hope noticed a large tree in the middle of a small hill that she and the boy were racing to climb.

Hope stopped her horse and got off it.  After a while, Isaac was also at the very top, near the tree with Murphy.

"You could have at least waited for us," Isaac complained as he sat down from his horse

"It was a race, not some trail walk," the blonde replied with a hint of amusement in her voice
"Come to terms with the fact that when it comes to driving, I'm better," she added

"But I'm better at video games" - the boy kicked the baton away, causing the girl to look at him from under the bull.

"Never mind," Hope said, and Isaac smiled widely, glad to have turned her off.

⬤⬤⬤⬤✪٭✪⬤⬤⬤⬤

A couple of teenagers were lying next to a large tree, and near them two beautiful horses were eating grass in their mouths.

Anyone would think that they are in a relationship together, but that is not the case.  Both are afraid to confess their feelings for the other.
They don't want to lose each other, so they are friends.

"I wish this moment could last forever," Hope broke the comfortable silence in which she and Isaac enjoyed each other's presence.

The boy lying next to him sighed and replied, "Me too."

They didn't speak again, they just enjoyed each other's presence.

◯◯◯✢✢●●●✚●●●✢✢◯◯◯

The sun was already setting slightly behind the beautiful scenery of meadows, Hope and Isaac were returning to the Walters' house from their short horse ride.
Once they were both there on the
Katherine and George were waiting for them on the porch.

Hope knew immediately that something was wrong.  She just knew.
She wasted no time in jumping off her horse and handing Ares to Isaac, who had already dismounted Murphy as well.

“Hope can you come over to us?  We need to talk, and Isaac, please take the horses to the barn," George said

Hope's pov

Isaac just nodded at George and gave me a small smile to keep my spirits up.
With that he went to the barn and I approached the couple who were still standing on the porch.

When I approached them, Katherine didn't look too well and it was obvious that she had been crying.  George had his arm slung over it and was eating lightly
he massaged in a comforting way.

"Did something happen?  "- I asked, I was very worried about my "aunt"'s condition.

"Come sit down" they both headed to a small bench and I followed them (on the porch)

I was scared

The three of us sat down, I looked at them and they looked at me.

"Sweetheart," as George said this, he grabbed both of my hands and started rubbing them gently. "You know there are some things we can't control, right?" he finished and I nodded.
"Please tell me what this is about," I asked, very curious.
"Your parents and older sister, Lucy, were in a car accident."

The news shocked me.
I thought I was going to cry.

“Are they okay?  "- I whispered quietly and looked up from the knees I had recently left.

“I'm so sorry, honey.
They are dead," he also answered me quietly.

I started breathing harder and tears came to my eyes.

"Please tell me it's not true," I said, tearing my hands from George's and standing up abruptly from the bench.

George just lowered his head.

My thoughts began to spin and spots appeared before my eyes.
Before I fainted, I felt hands grabbing my waist to stop me from falling.

Isaac's pov

I left the barn after tidying up the horses.

When I did this,  Hope, Katherine and George were talking.  They all seemed so down?
I started walking towards them.

Suddenly Hope stood up abruptly and shouted something I couldn't understand.

As I got closer, I noticed that Hope, my precious Hope, was starting to wobble.

Something was wrong.

I immediately ran to her and grabbed her by the waist, knowing that she was about to faint.

And she did it

She fainted in my arms.

▲▲□□☆□□▲▲

The first chapter is over!!!
Sorry for the mistakes 😭

774 ~~~