4. Have you taken a bath?

დ .•*””*• ♡ •*””*•.დ

Entering the house, Hope greeted Lee, who happened to be riding his board, almost hitting the girl in the process.

He looked at her up and down the house and laughed.

"Did you take a bath?" and then his laughter got even louder.

"Cole," was all she said to Lee.

She quickly passed him and went up the stairs, wanting to get to her room, well now Jackie's room, as quickly as possible.

And Lee?  He shook his head from side to side, still amused by the situation.

Hope didn't encounter anyone else along the way, for which she was secretly grateful.

She opened the door to the room and walked in to see Jackie sitting on the only two beds in the room.

"Jackie, I'm really sorry about Albert," I said, looking for some loose clothes in the closet.

"Don't be, everything's fine, it's just some water," she replied with a slight smile. "Not like you," she added.

I glared at her, but chuckled to myself anyway.

"So we will have a common room," the older one started a new topic

"Sort of," I turned to face her, already finding my clothes.

“What do you mean by that?  "

"Let's just say I'm only here for my clothes closet"

"Why?  "- Jackie asked, being very curious about what Hope said.

"I like spending my days with people, I don't like sitting here and being bored, and I spend my nights with Lee and Isaac," she replied, slightly embarrassed, and a delicate pink appeared on her cheeks.

"That makes sense," Without saying anything else, Jackie rose from the bed and walked over to the small stack of boxes.

"I'll give you time, sister," Hope said to the older one, taking her clothes and opening the door to go to the bathroom.

She knocked on the bathroom door to make sure no one was there.
She didn't get an answer so she went inside.
She quickly took off her wet clothes and immediately threw them into the laundry basket.

I put on my pajamas, she had no intention of leaving the house anymore.

Skip Time

Hope's pov:

I was sitting with the rest of the household at the dining room table waiting for dinner to be served.

Katherine arrived about 2 hours ago.  Jackie told me about the conversation with her.

My seat at the table was between Isaac and Lee.
We talked and fooled around together.

"I'll go get Jackie" - I didn't know if my aunt was talking to us or to herself, because when I was about to answer her, she was already going to our room.

"Hope, we're running tomorrow, right?" Nathan, sitting across from me, caught my attention.

"Yes of course"

He smiled and went back to talking to Danny.

Katherine came down the stairs and walked over to George standing at the kitchen counter.

"Jackie won't come down," she said to him.
“Are you surprised by her?  "It's hard for her and she barely knows us."

I didn't want to eavesdrop, I just have very good hearing.

Skip time
(yes another one)

After dinner everyone went to their rooms and wished everyone else a good night.

I stayed in the kitchen and made sandwiches for my sister.

“Are you coming?  "- Isaac asked, walking up to me.

“Yeah, I'll just take Jackie dinner.  "

"I'll be in my room"

I wanted to answer him, but he had already left.

I went upstairs to my and Jackie's room, I opened the door quietly, afraid that she might have already fallen asleep, but no, she was lying on her bed, already changed into her pajamas, browsing something on her phone.

"Hey, I brought you dinner"

"Thank you"

I set her plate of food on the small nightstand next to the bed.

“Will you sleep here tonight?  "- she asked me with a small smile.

I returned her smile and answered her with a short "no".

Knowing that Jackie would like to be alone, I left and went to Lee and Isaac's room.

I opened the door to their room.
The first thing that caught my eye was Lee sprawled on his bed, probably already asleep.

I giggled to myself when I saw the position he was in.

Isaac was already looking at me from his bed and laughing at Lee himself.

"Come on," he spoke softly, and I stopped giggling.

To be honest, Lee was never bothered by my presence in their room.  Sometimes before we went to sleep, we played various board games.

I walked over to the older boy and sat down on his bed.

“Do you want to go to sleep now?  "- he asked me and I nodded slightly.
He didn't answer anything, he just gave me a short hand sign to lie on him.  Which I quickly did.

We found a comfortable sleeping position for us.
I was lying on top of him, our legs intertwined.

And did I mention that Isaac has a habit of sleeping without his upper clothes on?  NO?  That's what I'm saying now.

Isaac started playing with my hair, which calmed me down a lot and made me feel even sleepier than before.

Before I fell asleep completely, I heard Isaac mutter a quiet „goodnight"

◦•●◉✿ 𖠁 ✿◉●•◦

There is another one!!!
I want to let you know that I will be posting one chapter every day

😚

If you see any error, please let me know