6. Scare day?

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ ʚ♡ɞ ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ ʚ♡ɞ ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

Hope's pov

It was Monday, which meant there was quite a commotion in the Walter house.

"Where's my ball?  "- Parker, who was standing closest to me, shouted throughout the house.

I won't say, she scared me a lot.

"I'll help you look for it," I said to the younger one, to which she responded with a smile.

She took my hand and pulled me towards the exit door.

Should we look outside?  I thought, realizing I was only wearing a short-sleeved top.

"Wait," I said, letting go of her hand. "I have to put something else on," I explained

She nodded, understanding.

Once in my room, I quickly put on Isaac's leather jacket, which was lying on the chair next to Jackie's bed.

◦•●◉✿ 𖠇 ✿◉●•◦

Parker was still standing in the same place where I left her.

Noticing me, the younger one grabbed and pulled my hand for the second time that day.

We went outside.

"Thank you so much Hope"

"You're welcome"

"Maybe we should split up?" the younger one suggested.

"Good idea," Parker let go of me and walked the other way.

SkipTime

After 10 minutes I found the Parker ball, which was near the horse pasture .

Currently, I am leaning against the wall in the kitchen, in my right hand I have the phone on which I am browsing Instagram, and in my left I have an apple, already half eaten.

"What are you doing?" Lee shouted as he came around the corner, scaring me.

I jumped slightly as a scream escaped my lips.
And Lee?  During this time he laughed very loudly at me.

"It's not funny, why did you do it?"

"I'll never miss an opportunity to scare you, darling."

I rolled my eyes and raised my hand with the apple to my mouth, biting into the fruit, while I put my phone in the back pocket of my pants.

"Trip, let's get ready," Cole shouted, louder than Lee, scaring me even more than the boy before.

"What are you doing with this scaring today?" you muttered to yourself.

Lee, still standing next to me, chuckled, obviously hearing me.

"I think it's going to be a scary day," I thought and followed the others outside, heading to the car where Cole was supposed to take us all to school.

🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐

I know, very short :((