7.Cheerriders

Hope's pov

I was one of the first people to get into the car.  Which made me happy that I didn't have to look for a place for a long time and I didn't have to squeeze through the guys.

I sat in the very back of the car, to the right of the window.
Isaac sat next to me and Lee next to him.

This is going to be a long ride, I thought.  You definitely won't be bored sitting next to them.

"Everyone is already here, why aren't you going?" Lee said to Cole, irritated.

Cole didn't have time to answer him because I overtook him.

“Jackie is gone.  You may need to consider seeing an ophthalmologist."

Everyone here laughed loudly.

"She turned you off," his brother said to Lee through laughter.

Lee was the only one who didn't laugh, he just turned his head towards the window.

"The loss has been found," Lee said in a bored voice, still looking out the window.

Everyone turned their heads in the same direction as him.  And indeed.  Jackie walked briskly towards the car.

Alex opened the door and got out.
He let Jackie pass.

“Quick New York, get in.  We don't have much time.  "-said our driver.

When he was ready to drive, Cole started the car and drove away.

Skip Time

Cole drove onto the school grounds.  When he parked, everyone got out.
Before everyone went their separate ways, Cole shouted.

"Listen everyone, the car is full today, which means Isaac is not offering Chealrider rides."

The boy he mentioned just rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand.
He didn't comment on it.

"Me and Hope are going to class."

I said goodbye to the rest with a slight wave of my hand.

Isaac took us to the English classroom.

I also couldn't help but notice that as we walked through the corridors, a lot of girls were looking at us.  I saw shock on some faces and disgust on others.

Are all these girls cheerriders?

•●◉✿ 🌼 ✿◉●•

Hello!!  I know there hasn't been a chapter for a long time, but I have a lot on my mind, including my parents' upcoming divorce.
I hope you will forgive me for my absence.

I love you ❤