3. Asshole

ᨏᨐᨓʚෆɞᨓᨐᨏ

ᨏᨐᨓʚෆɞᨓᨐᨏ

Both sisters went outside the house to find their oldest brother, Will Walter.

They went towards the barn.

Hope had a feeling that was where they would find the man.
And she was right, when they entered she saw him staring at a large pile of boxes.

Did Jackie really take that many things? - thought the younger sister

"Will," she called to get his attention.

"Yes? "- he turned towards the girls, breaking out of his thoughts.

"Aunt Katherine wanted the two of us to show Jackie around the house and introduce her to the rest."

"I was going to move these boxes to your room, but I think we can find Cole to help me, we'll take care of your sister right away, okay? "

"Fine," she agreed with him, extending the last letter.

Jackie, on the other hand, didn't say anything, just watched her younger sister and the so-called Will.

He seemed fine to her.

"Let's go then! "- the youngest of the three exclaimed, already letting go of Jackie's hand.

She ran out of the barn, heading home to find her friend Cole as quickly as possible

Will and Jackie, on the other hand, smiled at the sight of a happy Hope.

They followed her slowly and silently.

Skip Time

Hope searched the entire house, trying to find Cole, but she couldn't find him.

Will and her older sister were following her, trying to keep up as well.

During this time, Will introduced Jackie to the rest of his brothers.

Hope was already upset not being able to find the elder.
Suddenly she stood in the middle of the kitchen, remembering that she wasn't in two places.

In Isaac and Lee's room and also behind the house.

Without thinking any further, she ran first to the boys' room.

She knocked gently on their door.

She didn't have to wait long for it to open. Isaac stood in the doorway, shirtless too.

"Is something wrong?" the boy asked innocently, leaning against the wall next to Hope.

"Is Cole there? "-she pointed to the open room.