5. She's happy here

•●◉✿ ♥︎ ✿◉●•

•●◉✿ ♥︎ ✿◉●•

𝑃𝑜𝑣.  𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒

I woke up in Isaac's arms, but I was no longer on top of him, but next to him, my head on his chest and his arm around my waist.

Gently, not wanting to wake him, I freed myself from his embrace.

When I did that, I sat on the bed and took his phone, which was lying on the small nightstand.
I turned it on and the time on the display was 8.45.

Fortunately, today was Sunday.  That means no school.

I slowly got to my feet and looked at Lee's bed.
He wasn't there.

I went to the clothes closet and looked into it.
Isaac's favorite leather jacket quickly caught my eye.

You could say that I often dress haha.

I took my jacket and slowly walked towards the door and opened it slightly.

The advantage is that my room is close to the Garcia brothers.

As I entered my and Jackie's room, I noticed that my sister was not here.

I took my clothes from the closet and went to the bathroom to do my thing and change.

Outfit:

Leaving the bathroom, I checked Isaac to see if he was still sleeping

And yes, he did.
I smiled and closed the door behind me.

I went down the stairs and as it turned out, everyone was downstairs, well, everyone except Isaac.

"Good morning everyone," I shouted as I entered the kitchen.

I heard "hello" and "good morning" from everyone.

“Hey honey, did you sleep well?  "- Aunt Katherine asked and I just nodded, my mouth already full with the apple I had just taken.

“Is that Isaac's jacket?  "- I heard Lee behind me put his hand on my shoulder.
He had a skateboard in his hand, which meant he was skating around the house again, which also meant Katherine was nervous.

"Maybe"

Lee didn't say anything more, he just put his board on the floor and rode away.

Does he always have to ride her around the house?  - I thought, rolling my eyes.

“Don't drive around the house!  "- his aunt shouted at him, but he ignored it and drove towards the porch.

Skip time (20 minutes later)

Nobody's pov

Hope, Danny and Cole were sitting on the couch watching a replay of yesterday's match on TV.

"I think Isaac's going to miss breakfast," Danny said, getting everyone's attention.

"I'll go wake him up," the girl next to him replied, already starting to get up to go to Isaac's room.

When Hope got there, she went in, but Isaac was already awake.  He was looking for something in the closet.

“Have you seen my leather jacket?  "- without even turning around, he knew it was Hope, because she was the only one who opened the door so "gently."

"Let's say," the younger one replied hesitantly.

After saying this, the boy turned his gaze to her and immediately noticed his jacket on Hope's shoulders.

Without saying anything, he turned once again, but this time to the closet and pulled out a black zip-up sweatshirt, and took the rest of his prepared clothes from the bed.

Then he passed Hope in the doorway.

And poor girl was still standing in the door frame.

“Are you just going to stand there?  " - Isaac said as he continued walking.
"By the way, you look nice in my jacket," and he disappeared through the bathroom door

Hope blushed slightly and followed his lead and left as well.

When she came downstairs, little Benny was running, followed by Alex.  She didn't notice the other one who ran around the corner, happening with her friend.

They both fell and Benny stood in place near the two teenagers.
The little boy was laughing loudly at them which caught the attention of Katherine, George and Jackie who were talking.

They looked at Benny and then at Alex and Hope who were still lying on the floor.

After a short while, the two joined Benny, laughing along with him.

A small smile appeared on Jackie's lips and she mentally realized that her sister was very happy here.

“Are you okay, kids?  "- George asked, interrupting the laughter of the three children.

“I don't, and you, Hope?  "- Saying this, Alex stood up and offered his hand to Hope.
The girl grabbed him and with his help she also stood up.
"I'm fine," she told her uncle.

“Did I miss something?  " Isaac asked on the stairs, behind Hope.

And everyone present laughed.
Except for Isaac, who looked confused.

Skip time

After breakfast, everyone went their separate ways.  Hope ran to Nathan to apologize.

“Nathan!  Wait! - she shouted to get his attention, which resulted in the boy stopping and turning towards her stone with a smile.

“I'm so sorry, we were supposed to go for a run this morning.  "- Hope said with her head down.

"Don't worry about it, I accept your apology," and he left.

Hope wanted to get some fresh air, so she went out onto the porch.
She found Jackie and Alex talking there.

She smiled to herself at the sight.  She knew there was something sparking between them.

Nothing special happened that day, except that it was another night where Hope slept in Garcia's room.

💌💌💌