CHAPTER 4

"The Hathorian's plan and the near fall of Lireo."

After Aquil step out of the dungeon finishing his conversation with Ashti, I quickly went inside. I wasn't allowed to be near her because my mother forbade me from visiting my Ashti. However, being a stubborn daughter, I refused to listen and plead the guards to give me what I wanted. That they easily agreed in granting my wish which made me please.

" Ashti." I sadly addressed at her as I entered the room. Making her glance at me. " Zonia, what are you doing here?" She asks as she envelops me in her arms, which I return tightly holding her. " I wanted to see you Ashti, and wanted to ask what's going on? Why do you have been punished and why do you have to be exiled to live in the world of human's." I question being worried in her state.

" I don't know Zonia, but I suspect your Mother did this." Explaining her suspicions to me. " So be careful and sharpen your senses around because I have a hunch there will be another trouble here in Encantadia." She instructed me, and I agreed, believing that I felt the same way.

" I'm only here for a short amount of time Ashti because they only gave me ten minutes to see you. But I'll try to follow Ina or her dama Gurna to find out the truth. I know what they're doing now is suspicious." I told her about what I had observed.

" I will find a way for you to return to Lireo, Ashti. I promise you that." I replied, hugging her tightly to make her feel like someone believed in her and she wasn't alone. " Diwani Zonia, your time is up." The soldiers informed me and proceeded inside to get me making me let go of her.

" Till we meet again, Ashti, this won't be the last. I Promise!" I cried, resisting the guards who were dragging me away. But I let go of their grip and hugged Ashti strongly again, indicating my loyalty to her, before allowing the troops to pull me away.

It's a good thing Gurna was busy following Lira and wasn't aware of what I was up to. Because if she found out, I'll get trouble with my mother. 

I returned to my room and prepared everything I would need. I packed my bag with emergency clothes, my bow and arrow, food, an Encantadia map that I have drawn, and precious golds that had been given to me. Then I hid it under my bed so I could easily grab it.

Everyone in the kingdom weren't aware that I had a gift to transform into an animal in whatever I please and also alter my appearance, through the years of growing up which I have discovered this on my own. And Ashti Alena is the only one who knows because she have witness me use it. 

Making me have the advantage to follow Gurna all day to the kingdom of Hathoria, where I disguise myself as a Hathorian soldier to investigate her.

I overheard all of Gurna's interactions with the king of Hathors, but I didn't have enough evidence to convince the Queen that Ina was making an alliance with the Hatorian leader, So I decided to return to Lireo and devise a plan based on what I had discovered.

" Don't take what my cousin said to heart warrior; there have been many unpleasant things happen here at the Palace this following days." I told the warrior, when I saw Lira talking to him earlier. I was going to enter the Palace when I noticed them and hid to hear their conversation. I only approached the warrior after my cousin left to go back inside.