CHAPTER 5

"Fall of Lireo and the Treacherous Pirena

Discovering the truth

about Zonia's birth"

" Zonia wake up now, The Kingdom of Lireo needs you."

" Encantadia is now threatened by the actions of your alleged mother. In recognition of your sacrifice to protect your kin, I shall fulfill your desire. I shall bestow upon you a Sword forged from the finest gold and silver by a courageous Sapiryan." Spoke the voice in my dream.

" Awaken, for your friend is approaching, bearing my offering for you; be careful, Luntaie (Savior)." The voice faded as I gradually opened my eyes. Surveying my surroundings, I noticed the night had fallen, the sky cloaked in gloom. Yet, an ominous sense of impending danger and conflict lingered in the air.

Shortly after, a figure emerged, radiating amidst the darkness, carrying a peculiar fruit. I accepted it from her and consumed it without hesitation. Within moments, the pain in my wrist, previously bound in a leaf, subsided. Astonished by its seemingly magical effect, I watched as my wound healed completely, leaving no trace of injury. Nearby, I also observed a sword wrapped in cloth, which I gingerly grasped.

Unveiling the blade, it emitted a blinding brilliance that caused discomfort to my eyes. When the radiance faded, its true form was revealed—a magnificent sword crafted from gleaming gold.

Overflowing with joy at Emre granting my request, I expressed heartfelt gratitude for the chance to vanquish the darkness surrounding Encantadia

Wait for me Lireo, I'm on my way." I spoke to the wind upon glimpsing the crimson moon, as the war commences in Encantadia. Utilizing Ivictus to facilitate my journey, I embarked on the path back to Lireo, bearing the sword bestowed upon me by Emre.

While passing through the forest, I encountered Lireo's troops led by Muros and his Hadia, who were returning to the palace. Without divulging my whereabouts, I urgently informed them that we needed to return to Lireo immediately due to it being attack by the Hatorians.