CHAPTER 7

" Meeting Lira,

Searching for Ashti Alena

and Meeting once again the Queen of Lireo."

(The human realm outfit that Zonia is wearing

(The human realm outfit that Zonia is wearing.)

" Ssheda (Stop it) Ashti. Even in the human realm, you're still seeking out enemies." I admonished her, noticing her rising temper from the person earlier.

After reuniting with each other, we sought out the person who aided our escape from the Hathorians who's name is Enuo, only to discover that he was actually the father of Ashti Alena and Ashti Danaya. Now, we're back at the building where we initially met, awaiting for Muyak's return with Lira.

When Muyak came back, she told us she couldn't find Lira or Milagros. I let out a small sigh of sadness upon hearing this, since Ashti might have discovered a way for us to return to Encantadia without relying on the Asnamon portal or the Portal of the Lost, where a group of Bandidos will captured humans just to gain entry back to Encantadia.

We decided to explore the place in search for Lira, hoping she might be here somewhere. After an hour had passed with no still sign of her, we made the decision to enter the building. Since I had a gut feeling that she was close by.

As we entered, I noticed a young girl who appeared to be around my age, who was kneeling and was deep in prayer. Yet, what struck me as odd wasn't her action rather her merely presence, as I felt a distinct feeling that I couldn't quite comprehend around her.

We approached the person, studying her closely. She stood up as soon as she noticed us observing her. Ashti couldn't resist mentioning Lira's name to her, as if she too sensed that this person might be her Hadia.

Our attention was diverted by a sound as she rummaged through her belongings briefly moving away from us. I immediately recognized the thing she was holding, it was the tool Ashti Amihan had drawn when she returned to the human realm.

When the young girl came back, she asks about our identities. Luckily, Muyak appeared and explain to her ward who Ashti and I were. Happiness was evident on Lira's face upon discovering that one of her mother's siblings was right in front of her. Unable to restrain her excitement, she hugged Ashti tightly.

I couldn't hide my happiness upon seeing the real Lira, finally meeting her in person. However, a sense of sadness weighed on me as I looked at both of them, knowing that I still hadn't revealed the truth about Queen Amihan no longer being with us.

As I approached Lira, she glanced at me and also pulled me into a hug after letting go from her embrace with Ashti Danaya. I was taken aback by her action but reciprocated the gesture, as I couldn't quite explain the sense of relief and comfort I felt being in her embrace. It's the same feeling I felt when I embrace Ashti Alena when she was still alive.