CHAPTER TWO

{Ka'rasi June Smith *kaykay*}

📍Dallas Texas

I walked back in the house and saw the same people . Bino I guess jumped up and started running around me in a circle. 

i scrunched my face up and pushed him. He dramatically fell on the ground holding his knee. I saw everyone else laughing while I just stood there confused as theeeee fuck.

"she was just talking about you... they said it's good luck if you come in while someone talking about you and spin 3 times" he said jumping up and down like a dum ass. 

"why you speaking on me" I said mugging Lay. I hate this shit this my number one rule BITCH IF IM NOT HERE DONT SPEAK ABOUT SHIT THAT GOTTA DO WITH ME.

"girl calm allat down... they asked when you came and I said you got kicked out of your people shit" she said shrugging like she just said the smartest shit ever.

"youn see me going around telling your business so why can't you shut up" I said getting hot . See I knew if I told her my parents was dead she would've ran her fucking mouth. 

the mouth is only good for running it and sucking dick.. maybe even pussy.

"girl be glad I'm even letting-nah baby this ain't that cs i guarantee you they was minding  they business you decided to tell them every mf thing that i trusted YOU with" I Said  cutting her off.

"and this shit i temporary as fuck cause I got my phone and spoke about my apartment so throw that shit in my face if you want too" I said shrugging. 

"hey hey guys!" Bino said .

"Shut up damn" i said huffing as he looked taken back.

"man laylen sometimes you gotta shut the fuck up" Zay said smoking a blunt. Everyone in the room agreed, even trey.

"then get ya shit and bounce" she said shifting her weight on her other leg. 

"Mann bae you foul for that" trey said standing up. Laylen started to get rowdy causing the quiet bitch and bino to stand up in front of me. 

If "you lucky he holding me back" was a person it will be laylen cs bitch WHERE WAS THAT ENERGYYYY AT WHEN THE BITCH WAS SITTING DOWN.

she kept screaming and yelling trying to get to me . Ima hot head... you get slick out the mouth with me you gonna get hit , you to close to my face HIT, you said something ion like HIT. 

Laylen kept doing the shit trying so "hard" to get to me so I took my earrings off ran upstairs to get a scarf cs baby this new hairrrr.

I put on a tee over my crop top. NO FREE TITTIIESSSS OVA HEREEEEEEE

I ran back down and the quiet bitch , bino , nd Zay was holding me like a hostage. While Zi , jahvier and Liam was with Laylen. That wasn't stopping shit cs baby ima show you not to fuck with me .

"it ain't even worth it..." Zay said moving everywhere i was going.

"friend she always get her ass beat.. don't embarrass her" bino said taking a pul from a  blunt they was passing around still.

I grabbed the blunt and dropped that bitch on floor , stepped on it. That was enough for bino dramatic ass to fall to the ground for it. I slipped through the hole he was in and ran up on Laylen.

I sent a Face punch to her head and started knocking on this bitch head. She gon feel my anger from 1987 the fuck. I felt somebody pull me nd her so I brought her up to my height and started upper cutting this bad built ass bitch.

i felt another pair of hands on me trying to get me off of her. 

"stop" laylen said sounding like she was crying. I guess they got tired of playing with me and yanked me off of her. I still was mad so I grabbed the Vase with the pretty rose in it and threw that bitch at her.

"yo" I heard some nigga say... i don't know who and idgaffff.

i was still trying to get to her so the nigga who was handling me like a man took me to my room and threw me on the bed.

"bitch don't throw me like that" I said mugging Zaza. He mugged me back before leaning on the door. 

"yo watch ya mouth" he said lowly.

"bitch" I mumbled and went to the bathroom to see the damage and a bitch face was clean asf .

I walked out and didn't see Zaza but he left his phone. I grabbed it and felt a person behind me and hands wrap around my throat.

"watch your fucking mouth" he mumbled . WATERFALLSSSSS😟

We heard sirens outside and I instantly grew alert. All the boys ran up here and put guns under the bed and we all went back downstairs.

"YES SHES RIGHT THERE" a beaten up laylen said . This bitch called the police on me? Knowing what I've been through? What the fuck?

I turned to Zaza and he already was tensed. Where is remy going to go..

"Zaza my sister man... she's at school. She can't go with nobody else please" I pleaded while Laylen ran her mouth.

"Chill, what's her name" He said looking down lowly. His eyes were bright red and I started overthinking.

"Remy smith.. secret code is hearts. Your high ? You can't get my sister" I said constantly looking over at the police officers.

"im straight I'm always high"  bino said shrugging.

"bitch i wasn't talking to you" I said irritated. I was more blown that she called the police after starting with me knowing my sister can't go nowhere.

"man listen .. give me 30 minutes I'll be at the jail place wit yo sista bru. we gon get you out and Zay and nem gon get ya shit outta hea" Zaza said looking me in my eyes.

"thank you... please watch my sister zaza" I said as a police officer touched me and started to hand cuff me.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you." She said putting me in the back of her car.

They drove off and I sat back praying my sister was going to be okay with some mfs I just met. 

-this that WAP THAT M THAT UHT lemme stop... but we getting deep in dereeeee toodlesssss.