CHAPTER TWELVE

{Zayvehin (Zay-v-in) Alonso black *Zaza}

📍Dallas Texas

"All you niggas come in here" I said making them huddle up.

I knew it was dumb for leaving my phone but why the fuck would I go back to get a phone I'm never on.

Ion know who got Ka'rasi but I knew I needed to move hella fast.

"Every body need to look for some bitch named Brianna Lanes." Bino said typing in the computer.

"For what?" One of the workers asked. I pulled out my gun and shot his foot.

"Don't question us and just do what we paying you to do" I said scrunching my face up.  "Get the fuck out my face and go find sum" 

"AYE ZAZA" Trey yelled and I went to him.

"Look" He showed me a message as I read it.

"You have 48 hours to return the child and we will give you the girl. If you fail to return her we will kill her and her sister." I read out loud.

"where that child at anyways?" I asked nobody in particular.

Doing a lot of shit over a child we don't know is at...

"mama crib" I grabbed my keys and went to my car driving to her house.

"MA" I yelled and she popped up in the corner.

"What boy!" 

"Ma did ka'rasi- yes she bought Remy and some other babies"

I went to the room they were always in and didn't see anyone.

"Ma ain't shit in here" I said and she looked at me strange before going in the room.

"What the-" She got cut off by my phone ringing. I saw it was Zi and picked up.

"Aye they got Ceecee to mane" He said yelling. "On my mama I'm finna bury niggas"

They done fucked up now. We had to move tonight it was no 48 hours needed like this first 48 fuck.

"Ma you gotta pack ya shit" I said rushing. "Aye HENNESSY PACK A BAG FOR TWO WEEKS" 

"What? Why?" She came downstairs mugging me.

"Ask questions later"

They finally came downstairs and I took them to the safe house that was stocked with food and clothes and everything they needed.

"Don't let no Mafucka in here" I told my guard and he nodded sapping me up as I headed to the trap house.

I walked in and saw everyone loading and putting together guns and smiled. 

"Y'all niggas ready?" Bino loud ass said getting hype.

"Aight so look" I said looking at the plan. "We go to her parents house and do a drive by. Then we go to her cousins crib and repeat. Then we got to the trap and have group A set up on snipe duty and Group B at every corner of the house from behind and Group C with us."